ECM fuel pump earth HELP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puttyinyahand

Hi Guys,
Newbie here from over the pond, hoping you’ll be able to answer this for me.
Seadoo 04 GTX SC stopped and have lost fuel... ran through everything and it looks like I’m not getting switched earth from ECM to turn on pump.
Have swapped the ECM with a good 04 RXP and pump runs as it should to prove it.
Question is can the ECM’s be repaired with this fault... failing that can it be rigged to run a separate fused relay for earth switch?

cheap replacement ECM’s over here are not readily available so any help would be appreciated and I’ll get saving for a new one if that’s the only fix

Thanks pal, managed to sort it... shouldn’t really own up and save the embarrassment but in case anyone else is a tool like me!
If you play with the candoo setup and activate fuel pump de-pressurise... be careful to follow the instructions to a T...
if not the ECU stays locked in no fuel pump mode lol!!!
After many wasted hours, Dennis was kind enough to inform me of my error and provide a code to enter.. fuel pump Woking again... lesson learnt....

Thanks pal, managed to sort it... shouldn’t really own up and save the embarrassment but in case anyone else is a tool like me!
If you play with the candoo setup and activate fuel pump de-pressurise... be careful to follow the instructions to a T...
if not the ECU stays locked in no fuel pump mode lol!!!
After many wasted hours, Dennis was kind enough to inform me of my error and provide a code to enter.. fuel pump Woking again... lesson learnt....
I think I have been a tool too
How exactly did you fix it please?

I think I have been a tool too
How exactly did you fix it please?
if you’ve activated fuel pump prime with the candoo and it didn’t finish its sequence then it locks. Call Dennis @ candoo, explain what you’ve done and he provided me with a reset code so sure he will do the same. It’s then a case of opening up candoo… inputting code and it will deactivate fuel pump lock… really sorry but did write the code down and the sequence in which to input it but cannot find them?!

if you’ve activated fuel pump prime with the candoo and it didn’t finish its sequence then it locks. Call Dennis @ candoo, explain what you’ve done and he provided me with a reset code so sure he will do the same. It’s then a case of opening up candoo… inputting code and it will deactivate fuel pump lock… really sorry but did write the code down and the sequence in which to input it but cannot find them?!
This post saved me save me a fortune buying a new ECM module!
In case anyone else does it, here is the fix in Candoo pro….
Go to config tab, enter advanced passcode 1927, and hit submit. Then do normal key procedure to make ecu save

This post saved me save me a fortune buying a new ECM module!
In case anyone else does it, here is the fix in Candoo pro….
Go to config tab, enter advanced passcode 1927, and hit submit. Then do normal key procedure to make ecu save
Perfect, glad my mistake has helped someone else lol!! I’ll make a note of the code too, just in case….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back