(Discussion Thread) 12 Days of Christmas T-Shirt Giveaway

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
am i confused

I have been lookin in the other post since 3:45 eastern and no question.. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm good, it's the first thing I think i have ever won.....:hurray::hurray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty more chances to win :)

Congrats to Mudpie for winning todays contest.

No Arguement Intended

If you dont read the, last post of JoeZ "discussion" thread, then you wont know "how" to answer the T-Shirt Giveaway thread...? For example, -Lake Daddy- incident.

Not quite sure what incident you are talking about, but the questions are posted in the contest thread with a description of how they should be answered. The thread is opened around a stated time, and the first to answer correctly wins. It is meant to be fun.

We aren't trying to be cut-throat with the answers; the contest is suppose to be exciting and enjoyable.

This isn't something that we have to do; it's something we want to do. It is a way that we can give back to the great members that are on this forum and say thank you.

So have fun with it...there will be pleanty more chances to win.

are the times on the contest thred correct; did it really take a couple hours to get a response today:banghead: sucks i had to work and could not post

Not quite correct. You'll see that the date is actually the day before. I've been editing the "congrats" posts to show the question in order to keep the contest thread concise.

Well that's all for the pre-arranged start times. From now on there will be random times that the thread opens with a new question. Also, we'll have multiple winners each day; up to 3.

:D Thanks; and thanks to the site staff for this contest and the great content on this site; while i might not be able to post answers to technicial questions i view this site every day and enjoy learning as much as i can

lol so reply to the contest thread...still room for one more winner tonight!

WHAT kind of queston is THAT??? Are you just giving away shirts at this point?
Hi Scott. I do believe that they will have to give them away as I can not even seem to keep up with what is going on. I thought I read all the post but yet Joez posted this yesterday and I never seen it even though I thought I was keeping up with the post. Must be over my head. :stupid:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back