(Discussion Thread) 12 Days of Christmas T-Shirt Giveaway

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
This entire contest is giving them away. None of the questions are too hard for any average user to know or easily look up.

I've been editing my last post to put in the new question in order to keep the thread concise. It does throw off the time stamp, but keeps the thread in order.

This entire contest is giving them away. None of the questions are too hard for any average user to know or easily look up.

I've been editing my last post to put in the new question in order to keep the thread concise. It does throw off the time stamp, but keeps the thread in order.
This entire contest is giving them away. OK let me know if you Need my address. :rofl:

In fact, there is still an unanswered question right now. Post the right answer and you win!

As a hint, his name is in green at the bottom of the Home page where it lists all users who have logged in for the past 24 hours.

All the tshirts have been sent out! Congrats to all of our winners. Be sure to take a picture of yourself wearing the shirt and post it in the forum!

Got mine today... Nice shirt, now if I can find a 2004-2006 Speedster 200 to cruise on while I wear it. :hurray:

I received my shirt, THANKS... Planning on going to the lake this weekend, If so, I'll post a picture....Thanks again for this website

I must admit, there can be NO better way to protect ones self from the ravages of a 70 degree sunny day, than a Seadoo forum T-shirt.
Thanks again, the shirt performed flawlessly......

Attachments

• IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 13
Hope I'm not responding too late, but I got my shirt too. Looks great. Thanks Joe. Can't wait for warmer weather so I can wear it. Tired of snow.

I Got my shirt the other day also! Cant wait for the warm weather to pull the boat out of storage. Rest assured ill be wearing my t shirt first ride out. Thanks Joe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back