Changing spark plugs

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwingnut

Hey gang,

Wanted to change out the spark plugs today, wow! With this DFI is this something that is easy to do? I looked in the manual section and mine is not available. It looks like the fuel rail assembly would have to be removed? Has anyone done this on the 200 Optimax? Thanks.

I like to use a dab of anti-seize compound (not high copper type) on the plug threads if they look exceptionally dry otherwise if they're nice and oily there shouldn't be a problem with them galling.

From the looks of these I would guess these could be original. Look at the black paint. I have the number 1 to still get out but it is going to be tricky. All of these were a pain. Probably why they have not been replaced.

IMG_2648.JPG

From the looks of these I would guess these could be original. Look at the black paint. I have the number 1 to still get out but it is going to be tricky. All of these were a pain. Probably why they have not been replaced.

View attachment 31465
wow yea those look like they were due and then some hope the other ones come out fairly easy for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back