Bimini Top Support instructions

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomfrmnh

Hey Guys. Looking for some info on how the Bimini supports go together. Mine are together but I don't think they are correct. Anyone have instructions or post up some pics with the Bimini up? The two main supports on either side of mine seem to be opposite so on the starboard side the piece that is angled back is straight and the piece with the bend goes forward. Just the opposite on the port side. Thanks in advance.

Tom

Sorry. It seemed so clear sitting on the boat with a Bud Lt in my hand. Will post some pics when I get a chance. Boat is a 2000 Challenger 1800.

If you google: challenger 1800 bimini top install
you will see pictures of what it should look like. That is what I did when trying to figure out how to install mine. In short the long bar attaches to the sliding connector (which I slid half way back on its track) and the short bar goes into the connector at the rear sides of the boat. Then pull open and use the two straps to attach to the D bracket mounted on the right of the guages and one mounted on the left of the "glove box"

Think I got it now. OP was from on the boat and didn't have good reception to surf. On mine the two long pieces of tubing on each side (straight one that goes forward and angled one that goes aft) were reversed on one side. It goes up but just doesn't look right. Thanks for reminding me to look for the simple answer first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back