2002 gti water pipes

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

justinb

Hi All

Need some help as putting my motor back in can't find the drawing I made for which water pipes go where , see attached as what I recall with marking 1( flushing one ) this goes to my motor head to the port closest to the carb .

No 2 and 3 is for the floats that take water out of the bed where the motor sits in.

No 4 is the one which sucks water up from the jet which goes into the motor head opposite the pipe of where no 1 goes into

No 5 is the which has the clear pipe connects to the bottom of the exhaust manifold to let water exit out of the motor .

Now the opposite side of the head where there is one port refer to the 2nd picture attached

The 1st T that loops back into the exhaust the 2nd T goes to the P hole in the front of the ski and then the straight piece goes back into the exhaust

In the 2nd pic the port on the top of this picture that just loops back into the bottom of the 2nd piece of the exhaust not show which comments to the water box.

Please can someone confirm I am correct by these statements

Thanks

Attachments

• 20231220_191451.jpg
    20231220_191451.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20231220_191622.jpg
    20231220_191622.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 12
#2 & #3 are the bailers (Floats).
The others are diferent by model.
The parts diagram of the cooling system should helpa long with the service manual.

The parts manual will help with putting it back together, I used it with mine, if you get stuck just take a picture and post it, someone can help.

You get it figured out? I have the same machine here, can take some pics if needed
Hey buddy no , the manual does not show correctly see attached if u can send pictures I will appreciate that

Attachments

• 20231222_134653.jpg
    20231222_134653.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20231222_134434.jpg
    20231222_134434.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 9
No 4 and 5 as per my picture just need clarity as to what I think it is

thank u
I will do my best with the instructions but if you wanted to post some pictures which lines you need that would help. I had a quick look at your first post number 4 and 5, I find it a little confusing. I will have a look though

If u look at my picture it shows all the ports , I just numbered them to make reference to people to show which is which.

If u have the same model ski 2002 seadoo then your rear ports will be the same, just check on your and tell me on my no 4 and 5 what is yours connected to

Thanks

No 4 is the one which sucks water up from the jet which goes into the motor head opposite the pipe of where no 1 goes into

No 5 is the which has the clear pipe connects to the bottom of the exhaust manifold to let water exit out of the motor
Going to head outside in about 20 minutes, I’m understanding that no. 4 is the water supply ( water in from the jet pump) correct? And you want to know which fitting it goes to? And no. 5 is the engine drain hose which you know is attached beneath the exhaust manifold so you want to know where it exits the hull? Correct

C978C14E-DFBD-4922-917E-2F25869B0246.jpegI expanded your picture and just noticed the number 5 labelled on the interior of your hull, yes that is correct that is the engine drain hose that goes to fitting beneath the exhaust manifold. I don’t see any other numbers labelled. Number 4, water inlet comes from jet pump to cylinder cover on the exhaust side/pto end.

View attachment 64674I expanded your picture and just noticed the number 5 labelled on the interior of your hull, yes that is correct that is the engine drain hose that goes to fitting beneath the exhaust manifold. I don’t see any other numbers labelled. Number 4, water inlet comes from jet pump to cylinder cover on the exhaust side/pto end.
No 4 is next to 3

Back