Magneto assembly

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

justinb

Hi All

Hoping someone can help , busy rebuilding my seadoo gti 2002 engine 717 type .

See attached pictures of my charging coil have I fitted this correctly , the way I see it the cable needs to pull out as it's shown as thi is where it's secured.

On the 2nd picture I have adjusted the coil that where the bolt goes in its in lign with a mark I found I'm the inside see red dot in big circle

Is this correct or am I missing something ?

Just been cautious, the fly wheel just goes over the coil and then is torqued to 150 NM?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20230910_142709.jpg
    20230910_142709.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230910_150154.jpg
    20230910_150154.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 13
I do not believe that is aligned properly. You do not aligned the mark to the bolt. Under the bolt there should be a mark on the magneto that should be aligned to the mark on the housing which you marked with the red dot. Remove the bolt and you shoukd see the alignement mark under it. I think I can see it in your pic but it should be very clear with the bolt out of the way.

I do not believe that is aligned properly. You do not aligned the mark to the bolt. Under the bolt there should be a mark on the magneto that should be aligned to the mark on the housing which you marked with the red dot. Remove the bolt and you shoukd see the alignement mark under it. I think I can see it in your pic but it should be very clear with the bolt out of the way.
Thanks , I will look this eve for the markings

Back