Been awhile.... Heres my new toy

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!!!!

Oh man, that thing is awesome!I bet it runs like a bat out of hell!Only one thing I noticed. In your avatar, your from Canada. But in the bottom picture, it looks like a reflection of the cypress trees and saw grass of the southeast United States.:cheers:

thanks man it been alot of work as ive done it all my self and yes im in canada... reflectionis bull rushes not sure on the type of tree though

Your ski looks great one of my favorite designs, any idea on what type of top speed you will be at?

Nice ride. I betcha cant wait for the spring thaw.

Karl

thanks karl..Im just itching toget it out. I bought it at the end of the summer so it now has 18hr's. Once the ice on the lake melt ill be taking it out and checking for water leaks and things of that nature. then when its a little warmer ill have to dial in the prop toget the right rpm's. Still have more parts on the list of thing to do but it will always be a work in progress. with my low altitude & low air/ water temps i should be really close to 80mph.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are some GREAT pics... Looks like you have done a super job... Lot of love in this ride, I bet it's great out on the lake..

:cheers:

all i can say is drule, that is a beautiful ski, great attention to detail man, im itching to get out, spring cant come quick enough.

Thank guys it a labour of luv... Lot of research and time. once it warms up and i can get it out of the garage ill post up some more pics and some how to's. if anyone has ? pm me and ill help you out. you dont have to buy the full riva kits there are other way's toget the same performance for less cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back