Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Criss, you sure that ain't a North American large breasted snapper? We don't got them down in the crick, but I dun heard bout them from the greeter feller over at the Walmart.

Could be Jake,Could be.Give you all a hint.Even after cutting up some chillies.A few hours later,don't rub your eyes,or scratch the old fella.It will make you dance in the snow.Me just learnt that.Hotter than a goats butt in a chilly patch!

Griz! That isnt a bass.Its a fat lipped snapper.Its easy to tell.The tails have a fork.

I don't care who you are that's :lol: funny! I've it said in my parts that if it weren't for that split tail there would be a bounty on every one of 'em.

cuzin fractus, where ya'll been, we hasn't heard from ya'll in a long time. I don't thinks cuzin Criss did that, If Criss woulda dun that it would say "f'kn wanker"

KyleB Me is the Criss part in Jake Lou and Criss.How are you mate.
Short night for me tonight.Its 11 30 pm and my son is getting married tomorrow.Plenty to do and a shitload still to organise.I only just home home from work.So goodnight all and speak to you all shortly.Night Cousins!!!!!

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?????

150.jpg

Hey Jake,

I just heard that you've got floating nuts. If it painful?

Lou

Ma got some salve from ole Doc Johnsons that she's been rubbin on them for me. That takes the edge off the pain. Doc Johnson said they should settle back down in a couple a weeks but I was gonna get a second opinion from Doc Honda. Maybe if I pack em with bearing grease.

Doc is that the Islandia you got your eye on? Looks nice!

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to show you my new ski's, Santa Clause is bringing one and the Easter Bunny is bringing the other.

Lou

Attachments

• 5N25K55J13E53Na3Hbc4q9f834cf454931a9f.jpg
    5N25K55J13E53Na3Hbc4q9f834cf454931a9f.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 6
Jake,

I don't understand why you keep going to that old fart Doc Johnson. We got a Dr. in the family, Dr Honda aka Uncle Tony.

Lou

.... I was gonna get a second opinion from Doc Honda. Maybe if I pack em with bearing grease.

Floating nutz.... yep... bearing grease should help.

If that doesn't help... you can use battery acid to remove them. You're married, so they aren't needed. (lol)

Doc is that the Islandia you got your eye on? Looks nice!

Yep. She's real clean, but needs an engine. It will start, but.... "it's makin' an awful racket." Since it's still running... I figured a rod is bent, or a piston skit is getting beat around. The rebuild kit for it is $880. SO... potentally, I can have a fresh engine, and a running Islandia for less than $7k.

Floating nutz.... yep... bearing grease should help.

If that doesn't help... you can use battery acid to remove them. You're married, so they aren't needed. (lol).

Boy ain't that the truth...

Hmm, bent rod. That sounds more painful than floating Nutz. Might have to splint that.

Once you get the engine rebuilt, how about an even swap for my Rinker?

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to show you my new ski's, Santa Clause is bringing one and the Easter Bunny is bringing the other.

Lou

Holy cow Lou. Couple weeks ago ya said Judge Judy was given ya a hard time about havin 3 skis, now ya must be upto 6 or 7 ???
And ya better have the Easter Bunny bring both cause Criss told me there ain't no Santa.
Those look real nice Lou, does your seat cover fit the new skis or are ya gonna have to upgrade.

Hmm, bent rod. That sounds more painful than floating Nutz. Might have to splint that.

It's a little painful, but with some love... and a soft touch... it should straighten back out.

On a serious note... if everything goes as planed... I'm making the 9hr drive to get it on Tuesday. I offered the seller a deposit, but he said no need.

Hey... you in Da Burgh right now? You want to spend 20 hrs in a truck? (leaving around 5am)

5am !!!! The last time I was up at 5am was, well .... Never. I've gone to bed a few times at 5 but never up at 5. Now if ya want to leave at noon, I'm your man. Course I got to be back home by 6PM to leave for poker. I got a poker game Monday night too, so won't be getting to bed til 1:30

Won't be till' Tuesday... but I don't blame you. I don't want to do it either... but the fam want's an Islandia, and it's the only way I can afford one without taking out a loan.

The 2000~2003 models in good shape go for $10k to $14k. And that's with an engine that may give up at any time. At least this way, I will have a fresh engine too.

I think a new SeaDoo project will be good for the sanity. (if you know what I'm saying)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back