Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a raging case of jock itch. (I hope) but I was out with sis the other day.

Should I go to the clinic, or should I just put Gasoline on my junk?

I have a raging case of jock itch. (I hope) but I was out with sis the other day.

Hey Doc, welcome to the thread! I guess even the good Dr. needs a doctor once in a while. :D

Well it is the end of the month and Sis takes her bath on the first Saturday of the month, so things could be gettin a bit stale.

But Doc, are you serious - Gasoline on your junk? Have you seen the price of gasoline lately!!!!

Castrol Super Clean is the way to go. Just soak the family jewels in a little Castrol for a couple a hours and ya should be good as new!

p.s. Thanks for the warning, I got a date with Sis tonight.

Doc,

If you go the gasoline route, don't forget... premix with API-TC and not TC-W3 or your junk will seize up! Unless you have an injection system built in that is... Then make sure your tank is full! I suggest the full synthetic unless you are OLD!!! (Then you need at least part mineral oil.. low ass! I mean ASH!!!) And next time... USE PROTECTION!!!!! They sell baggies and rubber bands at the Cum and Go! Hope this helps a newb in the Sis department!

Dont mean to be buttin in on your help thread guys, just thought I could help with this one! I've learned a lot since I've showed up here!
Sink

Wait a minute, you're the Doc., you should be telling us. I think Jake's advise is right on, it doesn't happen very often. Castrol Super Clean is the way to go, they may not have it at your local Walmart so you might need to use Purple Power. Pa always told us that "if Walmart don't have it you don't need it". Pa is a sage of knowledge in a troubled world.

Another tip, when you're through using the Castrol Super Clean on your privates you can use it to clean the bilge of your ski. Also I would not recommend using the Super Clean on any internal parts of your body or not to insert in any orifices of said body, I know from experience.

Lou

The other thing I was always told was you can fix ANYTHING with duct tape or WD-40. If it moves and it shouldn't.. DUCT TAPE! If it doesn't move and it should... WD-40. I'm thinking if you would have used the duct tape in the first place, you wouldn't be in this situation, but now that you are, try the WD-40! I know it will take adhesive off your running boards so it might work. Next time just wrap your junk in a baggie, then use the duct tape to hold it on... and tape the 2X4 on with it too... if you know what I mean. ;-)

That Sis is so giving...
Just tryin to help... ROFLMAO!!!

Doc,

If you go the gasoline route, don't forget... premix with API-TC and not TC-W3 or your junk will seize up! Unless you have an injection system built in that is... Then make sure your tank is full! I suggest the full synthetic unless you are OLD!!! (Then you need at least part mineral oil.. low ass! I mean ASH!!!) And next time... USE PROTECTION!!!!! They sell baggies and rubber bands at the Cum and Go! Hope this helps a newb in the Sis department!

Dont mean to be buttin in on your help thread guys, just thought I could help with this one! I've learned a lot since I've showed up here!
Sink

Sink, I'm starting to think that you just might be kin.

Tony, Just checking, you did give Sis the customary $5.00.

Lou

Sis can provide a shaft protector but the price goes up to $6.00, I highly recommend it.

Lou

Wait a minute, you're the Doc., you should be telling us. I think Jake's advise is right on, it doesn't happen very often. Castrol Super Clean is the way to go, they may not have it at your local Walmart so you might need to use Purple Power. Pa always told us that "if Walmart don't have it you don't need it". Pa is a sage of knowledge in a troubled world.

Another tip, when you're through using the Castrol Super Clean on your privates you can use it to clean the bilge of your ski. Also I would not recommend using the Super Clean on any internal parts of your body or not to insert in any orifices of said body, I know from experience.

Lou

DON'T USE PURPLE POWER !
Got it all over my hands one day before reading the instructions. Later that day my skin drew up so tight I couldn't straighten my fingers. If you use it there you may end up an innie instead of an outie........I would suggest shaving then applying icy hot, that's the militarys cure. Just be sure to have your dancing shoe's on and a fan.

DON'T USE PURPLE POWER !
Got it all over my hands one day before reading the instructions. Later that day my skin drew up so tight I couldn't straighten my fingers. If you use it there you may end up an innie instead of an outie........I would suggest shaving then applying icy hot, that's the militarys cure. Just be sure to have your dancing shoe's on and a fan.

NO NO NO, Shaving the area will leave you with stubble and it will be irritated for weeks from the Purple Power. This is where Sinks's suggestion of duct tape and WD40 comes in. Apply strips of duct tape and pull sharply. This will remove all hair without leaving stubble. Then saturate the area with WD40 to neutralize the affect of the Purple Power.

Just go with the Castrol Super Clean and avoid the risk of irritation. Plus your lady will appreaciate the fresh scent compared to that nasty odor she usually puts up with.

Do you all know.This is called a Brazilian.Funny part is,I have been to Brazil.They do have pubic hair.Yep.The short and curlies.So god is the only bloke that knows why is called that.So.How do you get rid of it.Pluck it out.1 by 1.It will involve your better half.
"HeyDarl.What do you want to do tonight".If you say can we pluck.I bet she says'What"'
Now you can do pretty much what you want.

sorry I was a bit late here to share and uphold the cousins and our site.It was just hell to try and get down to the landfill and back in time.Son's of bitches said no laptops on site.Guess what I said,"GET STUFFED""

Hey Cousin Criss, Jake's been working one the flux capacitor and I think we got the flux capacitor fluxing, so now we can all be on the same time.

I saw your comment on another thread about T shirts and tank tops, I think we should also add thongs as an incentive for premium members. Sis really looks hot in a tank top and thong, she has them custom made at the tent and awning company.

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
DON'T USE PURPLE POWER !

If'n you use the Purple Power on Sis, may tighten her up enough you don't need the 2X4 if'n ya know what I mean.... Still don't forget the baggie and duct tape....

Hey Doc Honda
You useally get the JOCK ITCH from 1 of 2 things.JOCK ITCH we are talking about.
JOCK ITCH is a heat rash.Or JOCK ITCH is if you don't wash on a regular basis.
Now.I am not a man to judge,but I would say it's quite warm where you live.
Now.For JOCK ITCH.Go to the babies room.Keep this between you and I.Use the Napisan baby powder.It will stop the itch on a flea ridden dog.I kid you not.Old Cousin Jake says,if you lay down with dogs,you will get up with fleas.Him and Lou.They keep a cilo of the stuff

Cousin Lou
That wasn't me talkin'bout Sis in Tanks an thong..It was the Japanese.Them was saying,Tanks for offering Sis, but it was thong.They didn't want the girl. Silly bastards.She woulda turned there hair curly.Now she gotta sit there lookin at you.She already sent me an emailtype thing.sayin'you dont love her no more.I know that aint true.You sent the pics. showin'you loved here twice last week.Sh...........t.What she talkin''bout

Hi guys....

Well, crisso was almost right. It was crabs. So... I shaved a fire break in the pubes... then I set one half on fire... and stabbed those little critters as the ran to the other side. Now I just have to get rid of the other half. (after I clean up the blood, and take care of my burns)

Hi guys....

Well, crisso was almost right. It was crabs. So... I shaved a fire break in the pubes... then I set one half on fire... and stabbed those little critters as the ran to the other side. Now I just have to get rid of the other half. (after I clean up the blood, and take care of my burns)

can you imagine that conversation -
911, what's your emergency?
well ummm.....

ok so we are back to the two miracle products. spary with Castrol Super Clean to clean up the blood and follow up with WD40 to soothe the burn.. While ya got the Telly Savalas thing going you may want to buff things up with a little 3M Super Duty compound for a shine you can see yourself in.. Although I'm not sure why you would want to see a refelction of yourself in that area.

There is a product called PARALICE.Spraycan.Go to a Chemist.They do have it,The problem is non selective.it can happen anywhere.(maybe not your foot)But you get my drift.Hope this helps

My god Man! You are so lucky you are on this thread
Jake and Lou(Elroy)The doos bros
You Now have to boil and wash all your sheets,pllows and get the matress done with a steam cleaner.To kill the crablets that jumped off
you
True as true

Hmmmm we have all been there before. According to south park they will all eventually migrate to angelina's crotch anyway.

Lou where we come from a thong is worn on your foot!!! Just some more good lo oz words for you!!!!

Yea here too, but the other thong instead of going between your big toe, goes between, oh well never mind.

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back