Ask Jake, Lou and Tater

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any way to get around those words that everyman hears in his life time ... ya know the ones that just make you cringe and you know you are in trouble.... When she says ( CAN I TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING THATS BOTHERING ME)...ahhhhhhhh everytime i hear that i know that either someone died and i missed in or im in for a serious whooopppin ... is there any way to avoid this conversation ????

is there any way to get around those words that everyman hears in his life time ... ya know the ones that just make you cringe and you know you are in trouble.... When she says ( CAN I TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING THATS BOTHERING ME)...ahhhhhhhh everytime i hear that i know that either someone died and i missed in or im in for a serious whooopppin ... is there any way to avoid this conversation ????

Great question Brock. Going to have to get back to you on that. The wife just said she wants to talk to me about something.

That's a tough one. Jake already used the one about faking a heart attack and calling 911, might be a little extreme. I'm going to have to think about this one, maybe call in a consult from Dr. Phil.

There is one thing that comes to mind, I've done this all my life and it's worked for me so far. You could just agree with everything she says and beg forgiveness. Then just do whatever the hell you want. Life's too short to argue.

Like your avatar, I had a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee, loved the jeep, it had a 383 V8, towed like a Mac truck, passed everything but a gas station. I traded it in for a 09 Jeep Compass during the Obama Sale-O-Rama, aka cash for clunkers.

Lou

You aint as dumb as Sis said you are, Lou. Shake your head yeas a lot and agree with everything she says. I always liked to throw in a few uh huh's and You're rights as well! The only time that didn't work was the one time she hadn't talked to me for about a week so I walked up and said I was sorry, thinking I would be out of trouble. You know what she said??? FOR WHAT? HELL IF I KNOW WHAT I'M APOLOGIZING FOR!!! I just wanted to have her talk to me again! LMAO! Be careful out there guys!

Sink, yea this is the truth, my mother said I did it when I was a little kid, even before I can remember. She said I never talked back very agreeable, and then just did what I wanted. It's served me well though life.

Lou

The elusive Pandacoon.

Everytime me and my cousin start drinking we try and catch a pandacoon. We see them in the woods there usually in tree's and try to pounce us. My question is this...Do pandacoon's exist or did we just drink too much and found a nest of rabid squirrels?

Of course pandacoons exist, why else would you be trying to catch one. They are fairly tame and can sometimes even be kept as pets. I've heard they've even been seen on the lawn at the whitehouse, but that's just rumor. Just don't fall for someone trying to have you catch a coonpanda, that is a purely mythical creature.

Guys.Sorry I am a bit out of sinc with you all.You see.We are 16 -14 hours in front of you .So by the time you ask the question,it's already answered but you don't get it till later.With the international date line,that is tomorrow,or yesterday if you live on the western side of 12.00am.If you live on the other side of it,your answer will be there before your it is asked and answered.So tomorrow again.Understand?If not.GET STUFFED!.I did answer you but you didn't get it because you were not online.If that is not clear,ask me an answer and I WILL answer it today if it's tomorrow,or tomorrow if it's today.Dead friggin' easy.Hope this helps

Brock Brock Brock!
What you godda do is say you UNDERSTAND but how are you parents/folks.Is there anything we /I can do for them.Mow the lawns,feed the cat,get up and clean the gutters.Don't forget Nanna or Pop..Take them down to the shops.Diversion is the biggest point of survival.

I'm hearing what you're saying Sink. The fact is there's red necks every where even on Oz. Right Criss?

Lou
Yeh.I agree.Same friggin' horse.Just a different jockey.Sometimes a knob jockey.Down here where I moved too cous.We just may say.GET STUFFED! Not always.Just sometimes:cheers:

I hope all you guys that got hammered by the storm are good.To all you guys that did not get hammered,get up and help your mates.It can be a helpful hand or a kind word.Every bloody bit helps.

hey there Cous.Cous and Cous Sis.Hope you'all good 'nd Dandy.Bin havin' a fun time down in the under Oz.Bit diff' to what we used ta'."tis a tad bit bigga than what we know.Even got a wireless here!Me learnt alot.Specially this internetty thingermy gigg.Love ya new contact point.Seadooyees are good thingies.Me be in contact with you'all.Crisso.Say Hideeho to all themm neeboors pleeze

Guys.Sorry I am a bit out of sinc with you all.You see.We are 16 -14 hours in front of you .So by the time you ask the question,it's already answered but you don't get it till later.With the international date line,that is tomorrow,or yesterday if you live on the western side of 12.00am.If you live on the other side of it,your answer will be there before your it is asked and answered.So tomorrow again.Understand?If not.GET STUFFED!.I did answer you but you didn't get it because you were not online.If that is not clear,ask me an answer and I WILL answer it today if it's tomorrow,or tomorrow if it's today.Dead friggin' easy.Hope this helps

Wow! I wish I knew this yesterday.. or is that tomorrow?

hey cousin Chrisso, i got an idea, since it's already tomorrow there, you will know the winners of the football games alot sooner than us. so if you tell me all the winners then I'll place bets on them and we can win lots of money

bahahahaha. I used to do something a little like that. When mobile phones first allowed you to see footy scores. I used to bet my mates only for a beer or something similar. Hahahaha good times. No one ever caught on to me either. Never lost a bet almost all season. Some really out there bets too.

Jake, Sounds like cousin Criss had developed a Cajun accent. He must be in SE Australia, down below Baton Rouge.

Lou

Hey. How much wood could the woodchuck chuck?:willy_nilly:

The answer to this age old question has perplexed people for eons.

Part of the reason the question is so difficult to answer is that the amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the seasons and with the metabolisms of any individual woodchuck.
Average amount of wood a woodchuck would chuck in a given day is 504 cords of wood.

Record high for woodchuck wood chucking of 6698 butt cords was attained on 6/15/96

(NOTE: the above tabulations take into account that woodchuks chuck no wood on
February second, in observance of ground hog day.)

In some areas the woodchuck is known as a land beaver. :cheers:

Jake, Ma was right, she always said you were the smart one of the family. However to fully answer the question we would have to know the basic premise of the question. Does a Woodchuck chuck wood? I would think you would need to answer this before answering how much. You know sometimes I think maybe Ma was wrong about you.

Lou

*land beaver* Hmmmmm Raises possibilies for Sis!?:rolleyes:

Land Beaver's, now were talking about something that we all know about. Both Jake and I and our cousin Criss have chased our share of Land Beavers, we've chased them all through the hills and hollers of KY, WV, and even found some in PA.

Lou

Record high for woodchuck wood chucking of 6698 butt cords was attained on 6/15/96

(NOTE: the above tabulations take into account that woodchuks chuck no wood on
February second, in observance of ground hog day.)

Wood that be Feb. 3rd for Criss since it's actually tomorrow there??? :-o

Jake, Ma was right, she always said you were the smart one of the family. However to fully answer the question we would have to know the basic premise of the question. Does a Woodchuck chuck wood? I would think you would need to answer this before answering how much. You know sometimes I think maybe Ma was wrong about you.

Lou

Lou, they done showed them there land beavers chuckin wood right there on the TV on that really short show about them little green talkin lizards that sell INsurance. One of them little fellers came knockin on the door of the trailer yesterdee and when he started to talkin, poor Ma she just fainted right there on the spot and damn near fell down the darn blasted steps. She never saw a talking lizard before, but she was talking to Elvis down at the soda parlor last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back