Anyone bought a GMI brand bimini? reviews? comments?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

renomaan

These guys ar eout of Canada and have the exact patterns for the seadoo speedster bimini in sunbrella.

Alum poles and nylon HW

?????

Thx

GMI Bimini - VERY POOR SERVICE

:( Hi, I bought a bimini top and while the bimini is pretty well made I was mailed a top that did not comform to the stated dimensions. One of the deck hinges was defective. I tried to contact the customer service rep., Katrina King. She would not answer the phone and would not return my email messages or my phone calls for almost a week. I finally started to talk with the receptionist but got no real answers. I solved the fit problem by bending the bows by hand and it now fits OK.

I finally got in touch with Katrina after 2 weeks to order a replacement part for the deffective one. I installed the bimini only to discover that they had shipped the wrong color top - Sunbrella "Mediterranean Blue". While the invoice was correct the new part I received was the wrong one. I have called again Ms. King - several times - but she does not return my call.

Now i have about $500 in product and a disfunctional bimini that clashes with my Sunbrella "Captains Navy" sail cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back