98 xp limited no electrical power what so ever

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan Pyro

Hey Ya'll so im having a big problem i got my Sea-Doo from my buddy for cheap cuz i wouldnt start no big deal so i thought but come to find out it wont do anything at all:ack:. It has a brand new battery and all the fuses i know of are still good. So i dont know what to do i want to get it running it had a fresh rebuild about a year and a half ago at a Sea-Doo dealer in Jacksonville. Plz help i really want to get it running. Thanks!

check the fuse where the red cables enter a black box. Next, make sure the "red wire" in that same box, is on the same post as the red cable coming from the battery. Check these, the npost back

are you refering to the box up front on the right i just now went and looked and i cant find any fuses and the two red cable attach to two seperate bolts on the same brown piece

alright...is the red wire attached to the post, on same side as the cable from the battery?

does it turn over? You verified spark? Is the stator connector, connected to the plug on the front of motor?

i havent rolled it to verify i will turn over, i dont know how to check if it has spark if all the electrical will not work, and yes i went and verified every thing was plugged in

remove the sparkplugs, and reach down where driveshaft is, or remove the rear decklid, and turn the driveshaft/pto..see if motor aint stuck

i will have to do it on tuesday when i get out of work and thankyou for your help i will post again once i have rolled it over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back