96 seadoo xp custom build

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this and thought of your color scheme.
20.jpg

Yeah, the problem is that's a hump seat with a regular non-hump cover. Wouldn't be a horrible deal of the cover was the correct one. Also not many people would have a green x4.

Well I spent some time making sponsons over the weekend and installing miscellaneous stuff. Waiting for stuff to come in at the dealership odds and end little things that I'm replacing that I can still get oem. I did get my reservoir setup for my Loop for the RV. Never did this before so I hope it works.20170307_000301.jpg20170306_100813.jpgI'll take a pic of it in the ski when I get home.

20170310_001123.jpg got some more done, starting to come together. Sponsons are on and the lower seadoo logo installed. Working on putting all the stuff back on the hull now...

Well getting the motor put together. 21658.jpeg21657.jpeg
Also got my light weight fly wheel done. I didn't go crazy but I think it should work just fine.21656.jpeg

20170314_231424.jpgwhere do I get the fittings that go in my novi head...menards doesn't have them. Looks like I need 1/4 to 1/2 hose fitting

I rob them out of stock pipes. Yes I think it's 1/4" NPT to the 1/2" barb. Someone on here probably knows a reasonable source(I hope).

Just go to home depot, plumbing section they have a board with brass fittings on it. That's 1/4 npt

LOL, I here you guys, just keep right on talking lol, i do have a wal-mart and its a supper wal-mart lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back