96 seadoo xp custom build

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
well tonight, i need to run the fuel lines and run water lines. i hope to get this all done. ill take some pics and up date this later tonight or tomorrow.

well got some work done last night. need to put some clams on my water lines. finish seat up, put spsonson on and a few other little things
72.jpg
73.jpg
74.jpg
75.jpg
76.jpg
77.jpg
78.jpg
79.jpg

Scott why did you ditch the UMI? Sold when you were thinking of ditching the project?

yep, i made out really good on it. im sure i will do umi when i find one thats cheep. but it looks good for now. only thing it is missing.

i'm having a problem now tho. i put power to the ski and as soon as you hit start to wake the ski up (no key on) it will just give you a long beep. when you put the key on it will beep two times and ski will turn right over, but then again the long beep is still going on....any help?

thinks i need to do still is fix the trim motor, and make a bracket for the spc 2, cant find mine lol.

ok so i found the problem with the temp sensor ( i had a wire in the wrong spot). next thing is can any one tell me how long the trim rod is on the 96 xp (from the black part to the threads). i would really like to get this thing on the water this weekend. and i just need to do that and make my bracket.

have been so busy woring on my cabin i havent checked in.your ski turned out looking great the grey and green is rad looking. the bar mod also turned out fantastic

have been so busy woring on my cabin i havent checked in.your ski turned out looking great the grey and green is rad looking. the bar mod also turned out fantastic
Thanks man. Actually today was the first day I had it out on the water only had it on the water for the first 30 minutes just barely putting around to start the break-in so far so good though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back