96 seadoo xp custom build

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

glsmohio

Well it's that time of year and I feel like I have so many parts sitting around I'm going to build another killer x4 I hope! I'm open for ideas but this is what I'm thinking.

Hump seat, with jet trim
Umi
Keeping VTS with umi holder
Finger throttle
Egt temp sensors
GPS speed
Black tip mats
Single gauge hood
44 west coast carbs.
R d nozzle
Solas prop
Factory spec 2 pipe
West side power sports hose kits
Need a intake gate...
Going to make sponsons
Gel coating the bottom black and paint the top silver

I'm sure I'm missing stuff lol...I'll post some pics tonight. So here's to some seadoo fun over winter!!

174.jpg
175.jpg

Sounds like you are going all out. I would suggest HydroTurf over the Black Tip.
I thought about that but I'm really happy with the top of line black tips that I did on my other builds and plus black Friday lol.

On another note the wife picked up a 2000 xpl so I might have to start playing with 951s

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I know this has started out slow, but it will pick up here. Im working on my "hunny do list" right now lol. As far as the ski goes i should have some work done this weekend. I'm still looking for some parts though. What kinda intake gate would you guys run? I'm not 100% on what way to do.

worx in my opinion they fit nice. I used a cheap solace one on a hx I built it fit like crap it left a big edge wher it bolted to the pump. those are the only brands I have used. so I think anything but a solace I wouldn't waist my money on one again.

I've got several grates I think a worx, jet dynamics #16, and not sure what else. I hoarded parts for a build but now need to focus on the speedster. I've also got that drop trim and a racepak egt I may consider letting go.

I really like it but I still want you to go hot pink since I wanted to use kawi green on the 1100 build if I ever get to it. My seadoo ADD forced this speedster on me. This does remind me of the green monster logo

hot pink ha. maybe ill build one like that next year just for the hell of it lol. i might do a x4 951 build next since the wife has got in to the xpl. im hoping this will stay with her but not really sure what kinda speed i can get out of this thing. i never even got around to checking the gps speed on the spx.

I really like it but I still want you to go hot pink since I wanted to use kawi green on the 1100 build if I ever get to it. My seadoo ADD forced this speedster on me. This does remind me of the green monster logo

by the way you going to do a build thread on that boat or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back