96 seadoo xp custom build

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got some more stuff today. Waiting on a few more boxes then it's time to get this build under way.20161209_124715.jpg20161209_124711.jpg20161209_124833.jpg20161209_124826.jpg

50.jpg

very good rookin seat.

Ok started to do some cleaning and tear down. 1st question u have. Where do you guys get the little oil jug to loop the rv lines?

Thanks man, just picked two up on ebay....could watch the game because osu was making me sick
I'm at a nye party sulking by myself. Just disgusting. I guess I'm just going fishing for a few days in Tampa next week lol. Already had flights and a condo for the championship. Oh well.

I'm at a nye party sulking by myself. Just disgusting. I guess I'm just going fishing for a few days in Tampa next week lol. Already had flights and a condo for the championship. Oh well.
Lol now that sucks! O well make the best of it

20170102_152735.jpg20170102_152729.jpg20170102_152721.jpgI got the ski stripped down today. I'm going to flip it and sand it later tonight. I think I'm going to bump the compression with a Novi head from matt just to make a flat out race ski.

Nice work racer....by the way I here u got a fast ski[emoji6]

I will if I ever get around to building it. I'm finally getting motivated again. I started a new job 16 months ago and it has been a total drain on my motivation to work at night in the shop. I come home mentally worn out. I just come out here and shuffle around with no direction what-so-ever. With all these builds going on and guys ordering parts from me I'm digging out of my ski building slump. Mega Millions is being drawn tomorrow night, everything that can be crossed is crossed. Told the wife if we hit I'm done with real work and I'm working on gas powered toys for the rest of my existence......from home.

I will if I ever get around to building it. I'm finally getting motivated again. I started a new job 16 months ago and it has been a total drain on my motivation to work at night in the shop. I come home mentally worn out. I just come out here and shuffle around with no direction what-so-ever. With all these builds going on and guys ordering parts from me I'm digging out of my ski building slump. Mega Millions is being drawn tomorrow night, everything that can be crossed is crossed. Told the wife if we hit I'm done with real work and I'm working on gas powered toys for the rest of my existence......from home.
Can't wait to see that!

20170102_223301.jpg20170102_230135.jpg20170102_230650.jpgthe ride plate was all jacked up so I had to cut it off and dang that's the 1st one I ever took off and I give the guy that I got my new one a ton of props to get it off without breaking it because mine was absolutely horrible took me an hour and 15 minutes.

20170103_012033.jpg20170103_012040.jpg I end up getting this whole bottom sanded. Then I went ahead and fixed my spots with some duraglass. I'll let it dry overnight and either sand it tomorrow or Wednesday and I hope to shoot gel coat Wednesday night / Thursday..... I also have some parts in the making that are going to step this build up just a little bit but I'm going to wait until they're done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have a question for you guys. the inside of the hull cleaned up ok. I know i can get it better but i was thinking of doing the bottom in white gel coat. i have 1/2 gal left from the boat. thought about scuffing it up and rolling on a little coat....thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back