96 GTX Repair manual

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

BassmanTC

Anyone know know where the cheapest place i could find it at online? I can find the CD version of the manual, but i really want the book to have it next to me while i do my repairs.

P.S. Im not talking about the manual supplement book, which is free and downloadable from a various # of sources. And also Dear moderaters and such:(because i know it youd want me to ;]) please dont tell me that if i become a premeum meber i can have acsess to it. 1. i want the actual book and 2 i could afford a one time payment for the book, but i cant be spendin $11 a month for it. Sorry seadooforum. Your still awesome :hat:

To buy a hard copy of a manual you can get one from the Seadoo dealership.. those are gonna be expensive.. also try ebay for a used manual which may be cheaper. Alternatively you can print out the manual thats provided in the manuals section then cancel your membership whenever you feel fit.

Manuals...?

Anyone know know where the cheapest place i could find it at online? I can find the CD version of the manual, but i really want the book to have it next to me while i do my repairs.

P.S. Im not talking about the manual supplement book, which is free and downloadable from a various # of sources. And also Dear moderaters and such:(because i know it youd want me to ;]) please dont tell me that if i become a premeum meber i can have acsess to it. 1. i want the actual book and 2 i could afford a one time payment for the book, but i cant be spendin $11 a month for it. Sorry seadooforum. Your still awesome :hat:

In a way, I guess I'd agree but before becoming a mod, I looked at it differently. I downloaded 4 of the manuals, including the 4 book 2005 4-TEC engine manual, then printed it, double sided, on hard paper. Then, assembled it in a binder. They are in my shop and have been for a couple years now. So, for about $10 bucks and 4 manuals, printed and binded by me, I have to admit, I couldn't beat it.

But, you can still get them off ebay or the like. You'd still have to print them though. I don't think you can buy the actual "publishing" except from sources like Seadoo dealerships. Be careful too because you'll find Clymers and Chiltons that have these printed and they are incomplete.:cheers:

so basically, if i join fr lets say one month, and pa or the month i can print all 500 pages or so, then cancel my mebership in the coming months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back