seadoo gtx rfi 2002 won't start

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainiel78

I have a seasoo gtx rfi 2002, the engine was rebuilt, the first time everything seemed to go well it started and everything was working perfect then it didn't want to start anymore. It has a new battery and with 13 volts, I checked the spark and it is present too, I measured the fuel pressure and it is at 58 psi, I checked if the valve had stuck and everything was fine, I also measured all the sensors guiding myself by the manual and they all had the correct parameters. I had the injectors rebuilt and I haven't been able to start the engine again either. Please any advice you could give me? Thanks in advance.

I buy a couple of spark plug testers and install one on each plug while cranking. Test your crankshaft sensor. Don't worry yourself with the group of 3 sensors connected to the throttle body. The ski will run without any of them connected. I had a bad MPEM one time that turned one of the injectors into a pressure washer. It just keep firing and flooded the engine.

I'd pull the injector rail and see how well the injectors are firing. I've chased the hell out of problems with the RFI. I spent 20 hours troubleshooting one that lied to me and and the rotary valve shaft was bad. It must have stopped on the only good spot. I tested that within the
first couple of hours. LOL Post follow up. I'll sure help if I can. good Luck !!

.Spark Testor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back