717 Performance Head

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
I was digging through my assortment of jet skis because I needed a single carb rotary valve cover for the 717. The engine was in the ski upside down and when I turned it over look what I found. LOL Nice looking head. I dunno why people waste money on this kinda stuff and I am always tempted to use the parts but... I'm getting a pile of performnce parts people spent big money on to modify their skis. :) When I restore a ski.. nobody cares about a performance part on there. I'm also not gonna lie to them and tell them it makes a big difference in power. Generally one performance part only makes a difference when it is paired with other performance parts. Looks cool though. Ha ha.

GTI Engines 1-2022 (6).JPEGGTI Engines 1-2022 (5).JPEG

That is pretty cool and must be an early one. I haven't seen one like that before. ADA is still around making heads but it is strange that it is almost like two separate heads and the hose to connect the water flow.

Too bad @Matt Braley isn't around here anymore, he would know the history about it.

That is pretty cool and must be an early one. I haven't seen one like that before. ADA is still around making heads but it is strange that it is almost like two separate heads and the hose to connect the water flow.

Too bad @Matt Braley isn't around here anymore, he would know the history about it.
Dunno what is up with Matt. I reached out to him a few times and didn't get a response. I know he has a ton of Seadoo Parts and he loves the sport so I am concerned about him. He sure helped me a lot. I tried to give him parts or send him money... he wouldn't take anything. Great Guy !!

It's almost a shame to build and stock engine using this part. Such a waste. Ski would need a pipe and some jetting for this to make a difference at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back