2000 SeaDoo GTX Milenium Edition

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewprenger

Hey i was just wondering what other people with a 2000 SeaDoo GTX Milenium Edition with a stock engine got for their top speed. My speedometer showed 68 on a speed run but later i did a GPS recording and it showed 51 as the top speed and i couldn't believe that the speedometer was so far off.

I can get about 63mph with no chop on the seadoo speedometer on our 2000 GTX. Not sure how accurate these speedometers are though..

yea i'm not sure if the gps was accurate because sometimes it takes a second to register your new speed, so the speedometer might be more accurate than i thought

I have a 2000 Seadoo GTX millennium edition. My dad brought it for me 4 years ago, but I picked it up from the shop that was working on it 3 weeks ago. We put new gas in it, and oil. I took it out for the first time a day after I picked it up. It ran great except for after about 30 minutes, I would be going full speed, and then it would bog down to about 20 mph, then it would speed up again, then it would bog down again. It was not consistant. When we brought it, it only had 40 hrs on it. When I picked it up from the shop it had 342. It has already had a carb job done on it. Can someone please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back