RESTO 1997 SPX "Titanic" Build

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I HATE blacktip I will admit I like those mats.

Why do you hate Blacktip? Quality? Was just about to put in a request for some custom mats for mine!
They still haven't replied to me about cutting the Sea Doo logo into the rear section yet though :(

Build is looking super clean :D

The quality of the standard isn't the best imo. Hydro turf feels better under bare foot to me.

1997 SPX "Titanic" Build

Thanks! Undecided on the ebay hood stickers I just added. Worth a try for $7.
132.jpg

140.jpg

Mine was a painted Spi hood

Haha nice! Looks like the exact same ones. I didn't realize how my much gray was in the outline but they aren't too bad.

Now I need the new seadoo splash guard. I got a used one but it's a little ratty.

Nope. If you've been scouring for months you must have missed these. Guy had a bunch and I snapped up 2 of them and had one from a previous eBay purchase

Ah, all I could find was a used one that looked decent in pics. Not so great in person but I'm trying to clean it.

[MENTION=57920]racerxxx[/MENTION] what is the oem part number on those splash guards?

thanks,
rob

Not at the shop right now, I just search on Ebay every night for everything I want/need. And I mean every night, I waste a lot of time on there and Craigslist

I have the search saved in ebay to send notifications but that doesn't always catch it based on what the seller lists it as.

There is one red and one black oem seadoo on ebay right now, but the black doesnt say "SEA DOO " on front like the red one.

Rob

There is one red and one black oem seadoo on ebay right now, but the black doesnt say "SEA DOO " on front like the red one.

Rob
Yah I've been watching those for a while now. I'm actually calling jettrim today to see if they can reproduce them. If they can do the RXX seadoo handlebar covers for like $12, I'd think these would be just as easy and they can put the logo on.

Quick water routing question:

I jetted the stinger but not sure how I should hook up water to that fitting. Should I use one or both lines going to the waterbox or does this need to be another line directly off the FPP strainer?

If a new line, should I "T" the other two before going into the waterbox also?
FPP Routing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back