1997 speedster speedometer wires cut

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help re-wiring the speed sensor. The small wires coming from the paddle wheel have been cut. How do you run the new wire through the hull? I can figure out where they go once I get into the hull. Can anyone help with a diagram or good instructions?

Thanks a lot for responding... I need to be more specific. There is about 3-4 inches of wire (looks like 2 wires in a black neoprene harness) extending from the pick-up by the paddle wheel. The wire is just laying there. I didn't see an obvious way to route the wires through the hull. I'm going to splice into the existing wires and reconnect them to the speedometer and hope it will work. I don't know how to run the wire once I splice it back together. Thank you again for trying to help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Bam!! That's why I joined this site! People like me who are dumb and lazy can just ask people like you Lou.
Seriously, thanks again. First time Sea Doo boat owner. First time Sea Doo Speedster Restore-er. I don't know crap about boats but I make some wicked babyback ribs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back