Yikes! Something broke, don't know what or how to diagnose!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hurray: Couldn't stay away, huh Jake, now we've got beer and popcorn. :cheers::lurk:

Lou

Last edited by a moderator:
:hurray: Couldn't stay away, huh Jake, now we've got beer and popcorn. :cheers::lurk:

Lou

Cool, I got us dates for the show too. so now we got beer, popcorn AND dates!

Chriss/Lou, I'll let you guys pick which girl you want first and I'll take the remaining two.

WH_fat_girls.jpg

The one on the left, I think that's Sis, hard to recognize because she's so thin, she's lost weight.

Lou

does your sister have an email adress im gonna email all the comments you guys made to her so she can see how much you love her

we make D.B. Cooper look like an amateur. This thread is officially hijacked. Did Michael ever get his problem fixed?

i dont know i stopped posting to it when you guys started being smart*s*e* LOL maybe we should help him figure it out

It is utterly amazing that you are having problems with a high quality SEA DOO PWC. This is what I have learned from all of the helpful forum members:

(1) A PERSON WHO PURCHASES A SEA DOO PRODUCT SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY WEALTHY SO THAT HAVING TO PAY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR A MAJOR ENGINE OVERHAUL OF THE SEA DOO PRODUCT IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE TO THEM; OR

(2) A PERSON WHO PURCHASES A SEA DOO PRODUCT SHOULD BE A MECHANIC SKILLED IN WATERCRAFT REPAIR WHO HAS ALL OF THE PROPER DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE AND ALL OF THE NECESSARY TOOLS SO THAT HE/SHE CAN OVERHAUL THE SEA DOO PRODUCT'S ENGINE HIMSELF/HERSELF WHEN IT BREAKS (AND OF COURSE WHO CAN AFFORD TO PAY FOR THE PARTS); OR

(3) A PERSON WHO PURCHASES A SEA DOO PRODUCT SHOULD PURCHASE ONE BRAND NEW WITH A WARRANTY, AND THEN SELL THE SEA DOO PRODUCT TO SOME POOR SUCKER WHEN THE WARRANTY EXPIRES.

That's what owing a SEA DOO product is all about, Charlie Brown.

Hope you got your craft running with minimal time involved and minimal cost to you.

It is utterly amazing that you are having problems with a high quality SEA DOO PWC. This is what I have learned from all of the helpful forum members:

(1) A PERSON WHO PURCHASES A SEA DOO PRODUCT SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY WEALTHY SO THAT HAVING TO PAY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR A MAJOR ENGINE OVERHAUL OF THE SEA DOO PRODUCT IS OF NO CONSEQUENCE TO THEM; OR

(2) A PERSON WHO PURCHASES A SEA DOO PRODUCT SHOULD BE A MECHANIC SKILLED IN WATERCRAFT REPAIR WHO HAS ALL OF THE PROPER DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE AND ALL OF THE NECESSARY TOOLS SO THAT HE/SHE CAN OVERHAUL THE SEA DOO PRODUCT'S ENGINE HIMSELF/HERSELF WHEN IT BREAKS (AND OF COURSE WHO CAN AFFORD TO PAY FOR THE PARTS); OR

(3) A PERSON WHO PURCHASES A SEA DOO PRODUCT SHOULD PURCHASE ONE BRAND NEW WITH A WARRANTY, AND THEN SELL THE SEA DOO PRODUCT TO SOME POOR SUCKER WHEN THE WARRANTY EXPIRES.

That's what owing a SEA DOO product is all about, Charlie Brown.

Hope you got your craft running with minimal time involved and minimal cost to you.

Get the heck off here you idiot nobody asked you for your moronic input and we certainly dont care to see that worthless display of ignorance you call a soap box. just keep to yourself before you get deleted

Kelt,

I'm going to talk to you like a son here, so listen up. We understand your ski broke and you are upset about having to fix it. But honestly son, nobody gives a damn anymore and we are tired of hearing about it. You made your point and now you are just being annoying. I don't know what it is you think you are accomplishing be posting the same dribble over and over again. Your ski is broke, you said you wanted to get rid of it. A couple people expressed genuine interest in buying it, so you should be talking to them instead of wasting your time with the posts that nobody is reading. You are obviously a liberal because you think if you whine lound enough someone will give you something for free. Well son, now you are experiencing the results of what the liberal agenda has done to this country. All the liberal government regulations have made it too expensive for companies to do business in the U.S so most have moved their production lines offshore. So now you are getting inferior products like your timing chain made in some sweatshop in China. You said early on in yoru tirade that you would have been happy if Bombarier gave you a new timing chain. The price for a new chain was quoted at $79, so in essence you are thowing this juvenile tantrum over $79. Sell the damn ski already and be done with it. And don't respond because nobody is going to read it son. You're just annoying.

kelt,

i'm going to talk to you like a son here, so listen up. We understand your ski broke and you are upset about having to fix it. But honestly son, nobody gives a damn anymore and we are tired of hearing about it. You made your point and now you are just being annoying. I don't know what it is you think you are accomplishing be posting the same dribble over and over again. Your ski is broke, you said you wanted to get rid of it. A couple people expressed genuine interest in buying it, so you should be talking to them instead of wasting your time with the posts that nobody is reading. You are obviously a liberal because you think if you whine lound enough someone will give you something for free. Well son, now you are experiencing the results of what the liberal agenda has done to this country. All the liberal government regulations have made it too expensive for companies to do business in the u.s so most have moved their production lines offshore. So now you are getting inferior products like your timing chain made in some sweatshop in china. You said early on in yoru tirade that you would have been happy if bombarier gave you a new timing chain. The price for a new chain was quoted at $79, so in essence you are thowing this juvenile tantrum over $79. Sell the damn ski already and be done with it. And don't respond because nobody is going to read it son. You're just annoying.

well said big daddy!!!!

Kelt,

I'm going to talk to you like a son here, so listen up. We understand your ski broke and you are upset about having to fix it. But honestly son, nobody gives a damn anymore and we are tired of hearing about it. You made your point and now you are just being annoying. I don't know what it is you think you are accomplishing be posting the same dribble over and over again. Your ski is broke, you said you wanted to get rid of it. A couple people expressed genuine interest in buying it, so you should be talking to them instead of wasting your time with the posts that nobody is reading. You are obviously a liberal because you think if you whine lound enough someone will give you something for free. Well son, now you are experiencing the results of what the liberal agenda has done to this country. All the liberal government regulations have made it too expensive for companies to do business in the U.S so most have moved their production lines offshore. So now you are getting inferior products like your timing chain made in some sweatshop in China. You said early on in yoru tirade that you would have been happy if Bombarier gave you a new timing chain. The price for a new chain was quoted at $79, so in essence you are thowing this juvenile tantrum over $79. Sell the damn ski already and be done with it. And don't respond because nobody is going to read it son. You're just annoying.

:agree: Ditto's!!!! And besides everything else you have the ugliest avatar on the forum. :ban::ban::ban::nopity:

Lou

You don't need to be infiltrating other people's threads to spout off your anti Sea Doo rhetoric. That isn't really necessary. Notice something though, you don't see Michael whining Sea Doo wont help him fix his 6 year old Sea Doo.

I've been holding this back cause I didn't want to get Kelt even more upset, but 2 years ago the timing chain on my '97 broke with 80 hrs on it. I asked the local dealer to get me in touch with the Seadoo district rep. I met with him at the dealer and spoke to him very calmly and repectfully (No Seadoo bashing). After a little back and forth intellignet discussion, he agreed to give me the timing chain and split the installation cost with me. As the saying goes, you catch alot more bees with honey than you do with vinegar. :hurray:

My father's name was not Jake (big or little), and I thank providence for that. Whether you like it or not, until the moderators delete me, I'm still here, expressing my opinion, as do you. Everyone has an opinion, and I have mine. I have no opposition to you stating your opinion, but yet you are adverse to me posting my opinion. Isn't this forum open to dissent? Is it run by NAZIS? Must a person be chastised and belittled because he does not adhere to the rhetoric of the befuddled masses? What ever happended to, "I may not like what you have to say but I will defend to the death your right to say it!"?

If you don't like what I have to say don't my responses. Otherwise complain to the moderators. And by the way, which rules of the forum have I broken? I think my spelling and grammar are correct for the most part, and I have not used any foul language. Maybe it's the content of my postings, rather than the form, which you oppose. Go tell the moderators, "This guy says bad things about SEA DOO and I can't stand it so you should ban him from the forum." That seems to be a very conservative approach that you would favor.

Last edited by a moderator:
My father's name was not Jake (big or little), and I thank providence for that. Whether you like it or not, until the moderators delete me, I'm still here, expressing my opinion, as do you. Everyone has an opinion, and I have mine. I have no opposition to you stating your opinion, but yet you are adverse to me posting my opinion. Isn't this forum open to dissent? Is it run by NAZIS? Must a person be chastised and belittled because he does not adhere to the rhetoric of the befuddled masses? What ever happended to, "I may not like what you have to say but I will defend to the death your right to say it!"?

If you don't like what I have to say don't my responses. Otherwise complain to the moderators. And by the way, which rules of the forum have I broken? I think my spelling and grammar are correct for the most part, and I have not used any fowl language. Maybe it's the content of my postings, rather than the form, which you oppose. Go tell the moderators, "This guy says bad things about SEA DOO and I can't stand it so you should ban him from the forum." That seems to be a very conservative approach that you would favor.

too bad for you, because I guarantee one thing, If you were my son you wouldn't have turned out to be such a whiny little girl. I would have introduced you to power tools and if in the process of learning to use them you would have cut a finger off and started to cry, I woulda smacked ya with a 2x4 for crying and gave ya some duct tape to wrap around your bloody stump.

too bad for you, because I guarantee one thing, If you were my son you wouldn't have turned out to be such a whiny little girl. I would have introduced you to power tools and if in the process of learning to use them you would have cut a finger off and started to cry, I woulda smacked ya with a 2x4 for crying and gave ya some duct tape to wrap around your bloody stump.

Oh Kelt, I forgot something. I do agree with you as far as I may or may not agree with what you have to say but will defend your right to say it. It's not that I disagree with you, it's just how many friggin time do you have to say it. You went from trying to take a stance on something to just being a whiner repeating the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ... oh wow, there goes a pretty blue car

I think your parenting skills leave a lot to be desired. "Hello, meet my son, the nine-fingered mechanic with the permanent lump on the side of his head." That would go over real well and be something of which to be proud.

On this Forum some guys give advice on how to repair a broken PWC. Other guys give advice on how to avoid having to spend money on a broken PWC. I fall into the latter category. My advice is that a person avoids having to spend money on a broken PWC by not purchasing a SEA DOO PWC.

I would like to have the mechanical skills it takes to be a PWC mechanic, but I don't think I am mechanically inclined to the degree that is necessary to perform repairs of the type and nature required by a SEA DOO PWC when it experiences major engine problems, which seems quite common.

By the way, are you as easily distracted by red, yellow and green cars?

HaHa
Me still sitting back watching.This is funny.If you think something and don't say it.You can't get into trouble from the politically correct people.I THINK Jabbarwocky is a bit of a knob jockey.I won't SAY it.But you can't stop me thinking it.
NEXT..........................!

Crisso,

This has become pretty entertaining, I think I'll just sit back and watch a while too. :willy_nilly:

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back