Yamaha and Kawasaki Manual shop

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdesjard

Hi,
We are a group of 12, 15 who gets yamaha, kawasaki, and sea-doo watercraft, and some gets also jet-ski, is it possible for you to get manual shop for yamaha and Kawasaki watercraft between 1994 and 2004.

Thanks.

Administrator....

Welcome to the forum.
My opinion about your question is that, we are a Sea-Doo family and most of us are only familar with the maintenance, repair and operation of the Sea-Doo watercraft. Personally, I have no interest in another watercraft. I know our library has only Sea-Doo manuals.
This question is truly only capable of being answered by an "Administrator", but my first thoughts on the subject would be "no, we don't have any other manuals"......but now, that's just my opinion....:cheers:

I own Kawasaki water craft too, but there are no manuals available here to my knowledge except for seadoo.

Their forum....

Have you tried a google search on the Kawasaki and Yamaha's. Maybe they have a forum of their own you could check in with.

Yamaha...

You can find the Yamaha manuals online for as little as $10. There a dime a dozen. The shipping cost more than the manual though.

mdesjard, we are exploring adding a few core manuals. but there are so many that this would take a long time to add other manufacturer's the seadoo manuals alone took weeks to get up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back