Flashing ECU Software DIUS4

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

rhanumaiah

Premium Member
Premium Member
I just recently, upgraded to the BUDS/Buds2 Hardware / Software, from Candoo Pro. I also went down the rabbit hole of needing to flashing the ECU HW to the correct software. I have a 2007 Sea Doo that has a bad ECU and I have an ECU from another Sea Doo that is a different Software Version but a different HW version 644965 / with SW 420664136. This software is for a 2006 with an MPEM which a 2007 GTI 2155 SE does not have. I need to get it to 644965 / with SW 420665781. So, the question is the ~50 from for the single firmware tied to a Serial Number in the ECU and who has had experience with diag-systems.net? I had a horrible experience once before and someone got me for 3K and a bunch of ECU's. Trying not to go down this path again. Below is what has me concerned, yet alone:

"DIUS Flasher software and firmware we'll send you within 12 hours. You agree that you receive the electronic product by e-mail and do not pritenduete for money refund!"

When I installed DIUS4 Flash, I got this email:

Welcome to the DIUS Flasher
You can get acquainted with the options of the DIUS 4.0 program and buy any container with firmwares here:

https://www.diag-systems.net/shop/dius

Any advice / experience would be appreciated!

Thanks, in advance!

Back