www.ustream.com

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

seadoosnipe

Premium Member
Premium Member
I think I"m getting the hang of it. If you would like to view live, go to www.ustream.com and when the main page opens, use the search bar at the top of the page and put my username in, "seadoosnipe". It will direct you to my live broadcast.:cheers:

Broadcasting..

I know I did not set this up as I said I would by putting together a thread that set the time, date and subject but this was a spur of the moment thing. I'm still trying to work out the bugs...

12:30 pm...

It's 12:30 and the PTO carb for Busatom is completed.

For those that missed out on the live streaming vid, there will be another broadcast either this evening or tomorrow.

I'll try and establish some sort of advanced notice on when and what is going to be done. So far, the broadcast seems to work well.

When I am online broadcasting, all you need to do is go to www.ustream.com and then, use the search engine putting my username in teh search box. It will take you directly to the broadcast......:cheers:

Streaming now, at 2 pm

I've started the camera. Streaming the Mikuni carb rebuild.

Go to www.ustream.com and in the search bar, type in "seadoosnipe" and it should lead you to the broadcast.

Carb build...

The carb build was a lot of fun. I just shut down the broadcast after doing the pop off for the Mag carb. The member, Busatom, I believe is happy with the work but moreso that he gets to watch the work actually being performed.

The direct link? That will change with each broadcast. That's why I went with doing the search for my username because it will take you directly to the show. The link above will not take you to a blank page with a pix of the carb. Not to sure if it records my broadcasts, I'll have to look into that.

In the next coming month, I have plans to learn this software better and looking forward to broadcasting a jet pump rebuild, bearings, cutting out the wearing ring and pressing new bearings. So, keep up with the threads. I promise to give at least a few hours notice and as I get better with the broadcast, I'll be giving at least a full day notice. I'll hope to actually put together a schedule.

Thanks for all that came in to view, it was a blast!!!!:cheers:

Crash coarse 951 lower end rebuild live streaming? :rofl: lol
Come on buddy, Ill even let your gtx beat my little ole rx, or my gtx? :rofl:

Even Steven..?

Crash coarse 951 lower end rebuild live streaming? :rofl: lol
Come on buddy, Ill even let your gtx beat my little ole rx, or my gtx? :rofl:

You know, it's the law of physics when you pair up to identical vehicles for a race, the one who weighs the lightest is probably going to win.

If I remember right from last year, you were about twice my size.......:rofl: So, I should win naturally. If not, I'll turn my coke bottle of methanol upside down and let it drip into my carb and blow your doors off........LOL:cheers:

What I'm only 6'5" 230!

Does make me wonder how well a 951 would handle some juice, scares me with a 2 stroke, do they even offer the parts to handle that without costing 10-20k lol

Juice it up!!!

What I'm only 6'5" 230!

Does make me wonder how well a 951 would handle some juice, scares me with a 2 stroke, do they even offer the parts to handle that without costing 10-20k lol

Yeah, the racers do stuff like this. I doubt they run methanol, though it does have some oiling properties. You'll see methanol used in the 2 stroke motors that power R/C airplanes, among other things. The methanol I use in my R/X is by 15% volume, the rest is to lubricate and clean the engine. So, I'd bet there is a way to use methanol (as an additive) in your motor.

I'll have to start looking at the race motors. In the Seadoo race ciruit, I know there are major changes to the internal parts, air and exhaust system but have never really checked out what they are using for fuel. In a lot of circuits, you have to use pump gas. But, in an unlimited ciruit, they might be able to use higher octanes or if there motor is set up for it, methanol or even nitro-methane.... But, as for the "no cost"... nah, I don't think there is much you can do to make an engine run faster and cooler without modifcations......:cheers:

Back