seadoomanuals.net not working?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

vogs77

I am trying to access the manuals for my skis as I have many times before but now on both of my computers it tells me "it appears you don't have permission to access this page". Is this page no longer active?

Hi there. We offer these manuals and MANY more to our premium members on this forum. While there is a fee to it those fees go towards offsetting rising server costs and fees. Thanks for your consideration!

That was a free site for many years. It still says FREE and there appears to be no changes in the outward appearance.
Was it not started by people outside of the Forum?
Did Seadoo Forum buy that site, or pay to have exclusive rights?
I am curious about this history.

I would often use the site to look at details on PWC other than my own ( I have my manuals) in order to help people with their problems.
It would also be convenient to grab a screenshot of a part of the repair manual to show what you were talking about in a post.
It is very sad to have something you end up taking for granted, then not freely available anymore.
What happened Bill?

Mark

That was a free site for many years. It still says FREE and there appears to be no changes in the outward appearance.
Was it not started by people outside of the Forum?
Did Seadoo Forum buy that site, or pay to have exclusive rights?
I am curious about this history.

I would often use the site to look at details on PWC other than my own ( I have my manuals) in order to help people with their problems.
It would also be convenient to grab a screenshot of a part of the repair manual to show what you were talking about in a post.
It is very sad to have something you end up taking for granted, then not freely available anymore.
What happened Bill?

Mark
I used it often also to help others with their skis as well as my own, I will miss the free and easy access to all the manuals.

I also used the site to help others with manuals different from my own, especially for schematics of their skis. I did some googling on it and came up with the email address of SEADOOMANUALS.NET@domainsbyproxy.com. I sent an email 3 days ago asking about why access is now forbidden but have not got a response yet.

Website banner says FREE.. but I'm getting a 403 forbidden error. That sucks, thankfully I have downloaded almost all them if anyone needs something.

Back