What type battery 2008 rotax 4-tec rxt 215?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

chipd22

New Sea-Doo owner and I'm a little overwhelmed with the different battery types and hoping I can get a simple answer as to what I should buy...?

Also when I'm referencing the specific craft I have do you use "rotax 4-tec" or do you talk about it as an "rxt 215" or should you always list all of those so people know what you're referring to?
Thanks in advance

12v AGM is all you really need. I buy the cheapest ones from Walmart as you only get a couple of years out of them anyway. Some guys spend a fortune on lithium or other high end stuff. Up to you really. As you bought an older ski, I am guessing you, much like myself, are a budget minded consumer. As for referenceing, almost all seadoos use the same Rotax 1630 engine so many parts are interchangeable, so most just use the model and hp when describing. I have a 2008 Wake 215, which is the same basic package as the GTX, but with a tow pylon.

12v AGM is all you really need. I buy the cheapest ones from Walmart as you only get a couple of years out of them anyway. Some guys spend a fortune on lithium or other high end stuff. Up to you really. As you bought an older ski, I am guessing you, much like myself, are a budget minded consumer. As for referenceing, almost all seadoos use the same Rotax 1630 engine so many parts are interchangeable, so most just use the model and hp when describing. I have a 2008 Wake 215, which is the same basic package as the GTX, but with a tow pylon.
I couldn't see any battery matching mine (2010 GTX155 / 12v / 30a / 400 CCA) at walmart, can you share the model of the one you bought?

Back