What did you get for Christmas

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Mirage

Well, let's here what Santa brought you!!!

Me got nice cloths, and my "toy" was another web cam, that doesn't WORK!!! Well, let's here what Santa brought you!!!

:rant:

I got the best gift of all...my family was happy and together for the holiday.
Temp here was in the low 80's and Sunny...what could be better.

Karl

I got to see my WHOLE family and i also got a grarmin colorado GPS and some clothes ans also got a bounch of tools :cheers:

Karl I don't care how nice it was in FL if it isn't cold and there isn't snow on the ground it just isn't Xmas! That is the only thing I will miss when I move to NC is the snow on Christmas. Other than that I got a new Garmin GPS. Now I can see how fast I am going in the boat.

I got myself a new fishing pole setup (Lightning Rod/Spirex, my old one goes into the boat to stay, new one stays in the truck), Magellan Triton 4000 GPS for the boat, a drill doctor, and some money. Thinking about getting this with the money...

cmpt%20Rswd%20laser%20grip.jpg

Christmas?..........

I came home to my bags packed and $200 bucks sitting on the top of it with a note that said, "get lost"..........!

Merry Christmas ya'll!

I guess Santa was generous to you this year...I heard last year he didn't leave ya the $200.00

Karl

?.......

Only you Karl.............LOL

I'm starting to wonder now if you were the reason I was outside. You didn't come over to visit by chance?..............:rofl:

I got my challenger ( well really got it on New Year's eve) but i also got 2 sets of HID lights for my SUV

That is a laser sight for my Kimber 1911 .45 pistol.

Got too pricey to buy and install it, so I put an amp and subwoofer in my truck instead :reddevil:

Back