Well??

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie101

Premium Member
Premium Member
For anyone who does not know yet the new boats are up on the Sea-Doo web site. Make sure you go check them out.

I love the new color options, and how can you not drool over a 530hp Challenger.

The only thing I was hoping for was a twenty foot version of the Challenger. The 230 is just way too massive for my garage, and the 180 is just a bit too small. I know they have the 205 Utopia, but even though I own one I find the styling just a bit stuffy. For me they need to take the 200 Speedster, and put the 230 Challenger deck on it.

But lets hear what everyone else has to think about the line-up for 2009.:cheers:

Aaron

For anyone who does not know yet the new boats are up on the Sea-Doo web site. Make sure you go check them out.

I love the new color options, and how can you not drool over a 530hp Challenger.

The only thing I was hoping for was a twenty foot version of the Challenger. The 230 is just way too massive for my garage, and the 180 is just a bit too small. I know they have the 205 Utopia, but even though I own one I find the styling just a bit stuffy. For me they need to take the 200 Speedster, and put the 230 Challenger deck on it.

But lets hear what everyone else has to think about the line-up for 2009.:cheers:

Aaron
ya i seen them and they look sweet.... Still cant believe they didnt put the 510hp in the speedster 200, but now you can only get 430hp no 310hp option

seeing some of the new features makes me wanna trade my 08 challenger for the new one. too bad they dont offer one year lease! haha

seeing some of the new features makes me wanna trade my 08 challenger for the new one. too bad they dont offer one year lease! haha

What new features? Looking at the '08 and '09 the only thing I see that's a real improvement is the second set of speakers. The motor is obv. an improvement, but honestly I don't think its needed. I can get over 40mph with 7 people on board so don't really see the need for more power. I'm wondering how much of a fuel hit the larger supercharged motor will take as well?

Just noticed. They did increase the gas tank from 28 to 32 gal. I'm not sure that it makes much of a dif. to most folks though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the 2009 boats more costly? I didn't seem to remember Sea-Doo boats breaking in to the $40,000+ price range so easily....

I was reading the things they have changed on RXTX and saw that the challenger had actually had a nice paint on it so I assumed they did some changes on it to as well...
ohh well its time to work on my challenger, tower is on the way hawkeye gauge is here and audio is after that.

I wonder now that all the new toys are out what the incentives will be to move all the non-current models.
I'd have to save quite a few thousand to want the non-current over these new ones.....

Jeff

out-of-a-job!........

Yeah, not many more years left for me and my 2-strokers.........

I doubt that I ever see a day that I have all that computer equipment in my garage, working on a ski!..........

But hell, by then, I'll be to old to care..........:rofl::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back