Welcome to all the Australian members!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Just wanted to welcome all those down under. We have had a couple hundred of you guys sign up in the last month. Great weather over there right now. Welcome to the forums guys!

Parrots!....

Yeah, seeing all that pretty blue water and the nice waves on the tely....I was watching a show about all the parrots you have over there.....some most seemed to be pests to the farming community, but the camera moving from the outback dessert areas to the beautiful coastal areas look awesome!....I have no doubt that I'll make Australia a vacation destination at least once in my lifetime!...............Welcome to the SeaDoo forum! :cheers:

I agree, welcome to the seadoo forum. It's great to have members from all over the globe helping and participating in the threads. We are a large community of some great people sharing a common interest. Again, welcome aboard, and feel free to jump in and ask questions or contribute to the conversations.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back