wear ring/impeller question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzyjack

Been a crazy couple of weeks, just now having time to do this. Downloaded the manual, printed notes from members....and now reading over everything.

Have noticed that all the posts start with "remove the pump" which sounds simple, but what all do you have to remove to get to the pump? Access from the back or underneath?

Thanks

Check for hoses on the inside of the hull connected to the pump, remove those. At the back of the boat or ski is the pump. The big black thing that water comes out of. On it you will find various cables. I am not sure of your exact model but there will be a cable for the reverse bucket and probably steering. Remove those. Then you will see the nozzle, it is the part that the water actually comes out of. Kinda cone shaped. Remove the 4 bolts holding it on. Then you will see 4 nuts holding the pump assembly to the hull. Remove those and the whole thing comes off together.

If you cant figure it out post a pic and we will point the parts out.

It is very simple just did mine on the weekend. The wear ring was held in by 4 set screws. I think my 4 year old could do it. It was my first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back