2018 seadoo 130 GTI needs impeller, wear ring, impeller seal and tool

jhanratt

I need to replace my impeller, wear ring and impeller seal on my 2018, seadoo gti 130. I have replaced a few wear rings and impellers in the past. I have taken this pump apart to see what all I need. Any advice for me in terms of what to buy and where to buy to save a few bucks? I will be keeping this doo so durability is paramount. Ebay has a chinese variant for about $296 with ear ring and tool. SBT only offers a rebuild. Ebay also has oem BRP replacements.

Advice to save a few bucks?? Please.

Thanks. Ordered. I expect the solas impeller kit will give me factory performance output.
If it doesn't I will report back. Thanks!

So after a few hours on the water. I would report that the machine functions equally to a factory machine with the solas impeller. No better. No worse. I was disappointed to find that solas sent me the wrong impeller seal. It was no where near the same diameter of my factory drive shaft. Their tech support told me that they are not able to source a proper sized seal and that I should just buy one from a seadoo dealer.

I was able to source one but my dealer was not thrilled I was looking to them for a seal after buying an impeller and wear ring from an aftermarket supplier. FIGURE IT OUT SOLAS!!!

Thank you for the advice clegg! I am up and running!!

Back