We now sell all 2-Stroke WSM Parts

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey guys, just letting you all know that we sell all WSM parts including carburetors, impellers, top end rebuild kits and more. Just PM me with what you need and we will give you any WSM part at 10-15% off. We hope to have many of the parts listed on PWC Muscle in the near future!

Still working to get all of these posted. Let us know if you need anything!

A couple years later and we are still adding away. Please post a part in this thread if you want it added to PWCMuscle.com and we will get it posted right away!

Hey...

did you get the mercury rebuild kits too?? The WSM Merc parts are really very good. Mine is 3 years old now, and runs like a champ. (in the Islandia)

If you did... we may want to make a sticky in the Merc section.

Tony,

We can get any WSM part at this point. We just don't have the time to list everything yet.

:cheers:

Tony,

We can get any WSM part at this point. We just don't have the time to list everything yet.

:cheers:

When you get a chance....

Figure out what the "Kit" will cost for the 240 EFI, 210, and 200 Opti. (Pistons, rings, wrist pin bearings/pins, rod bearings, rod bolts, crank bearings, and gaskets) I'm sure we want to direct orders like that you you, opposed to the eBay guys.

WSM parts

Hey guys, just letting you all know that we sell all WSM parts including carburetors, impellers, top end rebuild kits and more. Just PM me with what you need and we will give you any WSM part at 10-15% off. We hope to have many of the parts listed on PWC Muscle in the near future!

FYI: you probably already know this but the WSM balance shaft parts for Sea Doo 951 DI shows two seals needed when you need THREE. The compressor kit does NOT have the crank bolt required, the disks and a couple of seals. Thanks!

I have a 1997 GTX. with a damaged cylinder. I need a top end kit for it and also whatever I need to rebuild the bottom. Question... What is the Max bore size for a 1mm cylinder? I am ready to order. Do you have the parts??

@etemplet Hey Gene, what do you mean by max bore size for 1mm cylinder? Are you referring to how large you bore out the jug for using a +1mm?

We can get all the rest and should all be in stock.

@etemplet Hey Gene, what do you mean by max bore size for 1mm cylinder? Are you referring to how large you bore out the jug for using a +1mm?

We can get all the rest and should all be in stock.

I am trying to get at max bore size on the cylinder to determine if mine is within tolerance for installing the pistons and rings. I think I am on the upper limit. I'm guessing about .005" clearance for the piston. I have two cylinders I need to bore one. If I can get way with the current bore on one and rebore the other Genie will be happy. :) Do I get a discount being a forum member? I will call Monday to discuss parts. Do you have Mikuni diaphrams for the carbs??

How about fuel baffel

Hey, I am new to the forum and not really sure where to look but do you guys have a rebuilt or new 717 engine for my 96 seadoo gti?

Nope it's still active. PM me the parts you are looking for and I will get withbyou later today :thumbs-up:

I have a 1998 GTX limited with the 947/951 engine. I have a bad knock in it. Im pretty sure on a rebuild but I wasn't able to find on your site the rebuild kit for it. Can you shoot me some info for a complete rebuild kit

Hello, i need new crank,

Sea-Doo Crankshaft: 720 1995-2004​

Product #: 010-1017WSM

Can you post it here in Finland and how much is the postage?

Thanks Jyrki

Back