We now sell all 2-Stroke WSM Parts

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hey guys, just letting you all know that we sell all WSM parts including carburetors, impellers, top end rebuild kits and more. Just PM me with what you need and we will give you any WSM part at 10-15% off. We hope to have many of the parts listed on PWC Muscle in the near future!

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
A couple years later and we are still adding away. Please post a part in this thread if you want it added to PWCMuscle.com and we will get it posted right away!

Dr Honda

Staff member
Water Crafts
'00 Polaris Genesis
'96 XP800
'02 Islandia 240 EFI
Hey...

did you get the mercury rebuild kits too?? The WSM Merc parts are really very good. Mine is 3 years old now, and runs like a champ. (in the Islandia)

If you did... we may want to make a sticky in the Merc section.

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Tony,

We can get any WSM part at this point. We just don't have the time to list everything yet.

:cheers:

Dr Honda

Staff member
Water Crafts
'00 Polaris Genesis
'96 XP800
'02 Islandia 240 EFI
Tony,

We can get any WSM part at this point. We just don't have the time to list everything yet.

:cheers:

When you get a chance....

Figure out what the "Kit" will cost for the 240 EFI, 210, and 200 Opti. (Pistons, rings, wrist pin bearings/pins, rod bearings, rod bolts, crank bearings, and gaskets) I'm sure we want to direct orders like that you you, opposed to the eBay guys.

glsmohio

Water Crafts
(2) 1996 xp , 1996 spx ,1997 spx. 1997 GS, 1994 spx, 1994 xp, 2000 xpl
whats the going rate for a top end for a 787

Water Crafts
2000 XP & 2003 XP DI
WSM parts

Hey guys, just letting you all know that we sell all WSM parts including carburetors, impellers, top end rebuild kits and more. Just PM me with what you need and we will give you any WSM part at 10-15% off. We hope to have many of the parts listed on PWC Muscle in the near future!
FYI: you probably already know this but the WSM balance shaft parts for Sea Doo 951 DI shows two seals needed when you need THREE. The compressor kit does NOT have the crank bolt required, the disks and a couple of seals. Thanks!

etemplet

Water Crafts
1996 SPI, 1996 GTX, 1997 GTX
I have a 1997 GTX. with a damaged cylinder. I need a top end kit for it and also whatever I need to rebuild the bottom. Question... What is the Max bore size for a 1mm cylinder? I am ready to order. Do you have the parts??

JoeZ

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
@etemplet Hey Gene, what do you mean by max bore size for 1mm cylinder? Are you referring to how large you bore out the jug for using a +1mm?

We can get all the rest and should all be in stock.

etemplet

Water Crafts
1996 SPI, 1996 GTX, 1997 GTX
@etemplet Hey Gene, what do you mean by max bore size for 1mm cylinder? Are you referring to how large you bore out the jug for using a +1mm?

We can get all the rest and should all be in stock.
I am trying to get at max bore size on the cylinder to determine if mine is within tolerance for installing the pistons and rings. I think I am on the upper limit. I'm guessing about .005" clearance for the piston. I have two cylinders I need to bore one. If I can get way with the current bore on one and rebore the other Genie will be happy. :) Do I get a discount being a forum member? I will call Monday to discuss parts. Do you have Mikuni diaphrams for the carbs??

Napayne91

Water Crafts
1997 gti sea doo
How about fuel baffel

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:2)

Adsense

Usergroup

Administrator Moderator Premium Member