Water control valve bellows 420260721

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

artr

Could use some quick advice on temporary fix and replacement for a leaking water control valve bellows on a 96 GTX. I'm on vacation and called dealers who need to order over 10 days. I see parts on ebay for new replacements but shipping over holiday weekend. Would someone like Westside Power Sports be quicker? Has anyone tried sealing a small slit in the bellows with a silicon sealant for a temporary fix until replacement arrives. Thanks for any help.

You would be better off with something like rubber cement or E6000 that would bond better to the rubber. Silicone won't.
I am sure Westside could overnight or Saturday delivery one to you if you call ASAP.

I used some rubber adhesive I had but it did not hold. I should be getting a new part by Wednesday. Does anyone know if for a couple of days is it ok to ride with it leaking? The siphons seem to keep up with the leak.

I just lost some top end power when I had a leak. Might have been there for quite a while before I even noticed. I think you will be ok.

Back