Rave Valve Spring VS Water Control Valve Spring

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawndeyeguy

So I have found two springs in the bottom of my used 1997 GTX . One looks just like the Rave spring and the other is a little more heavy duty. I found NO spring in my Water Control Valve, so popped the one that looked like RAVE valve spring in there. I now see there are two different part numbers for the springs and without them in hand I can't compare them. So do you think I should have the heavier spring in the water control valve, or the similar or same as rave valve spring or neither?

Thank You

In theory you should have 3 springs with two being the same and one different. So the one different one goes in the water regulator and the two same ones go on the RAVE's.

In theory you should have 3 springs with two being the same and one different. So the one different one goes in the water regulator and the two same ones go on the RAVE's.
Thank You, That helps much... I have 4 spring all together. 3 are the same one different...so now I know, put the stronger spring in control valve!
Thank Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back