Tps Sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question. Been having some problems with my ski, and came to conclusion that it’s very likely my problem is in a bad tps sensor. I’ve ordered new ones, but reading they manual I’ve noticed that they are supposed to be “ reset “ or programmed before installation and every time you take one out and put back in, I’ve called a local dealer that has the computer and program to do it “ vdc with BUDS “ it will cost me $120 per sensor and I’ve been told it takes an hour per sensor ( my ski has 2 of them it’s Seadoo GTX DI 2002 ). My question is so I really have to program it ? What will happen if I just plug new ones in and go with that ?

Buy the Candoo device for $400. It certainly doesn't take an hour. It didn't take me that long for the RFI and I had never used it previously.

I though about not programming the TPS as you did but I need the Candoo for future work and such.

It won’t run correctly because without setting it the Computer has no clue what position the butterfly is in. It has to be set correctly.

Just buy the CandooPro, you shouldn’t own a DI without one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back