To old mates

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

crisso

I have pretty much got things back on track.Bought a NEW ski.New woman(not bought)All the important things are done.I hope you all remember me. :)

Doc!! Thanks mate.! Bought a new 4 stroke ski.Pretty happy with it.My son got the GTX.Seems I still get to look after it.haha

Hey Crisso,

Good to see you back, can't say I'm happy to see you've gone to the "dark side" with a 4-tek ski (LOL). Actually I've been considering replacing my 96GTI with an early 4-tek. Anyway glad to see you back long lost cousin, actually Jake checked in today also he's also been MIA. So we now have the three amigos back.

We closed the old thread, it just seamed like it had run its course, it was never quite the same without you anyway.

Your long lost cousin from the states.

Lou

Hmmm,,

Must be a common denominate to this.

I did the same thing, bought two new skis (4-tech as well) and got a new woman...

Hey guys!!!!! Thanks for the reply's.Means a lot to me.I HAD to have another ski and a 3 friends were also buying.I got a pretty good deal.All set up and ride away.Damn things are good on fuel ! It's pretty expensive over here. 8 litres an hour it has averaged.We don't hang around.Jumping in the surf,high speed river runs.Cruising.Don't get me wrong.I still get to work on the GTX because the son now has it.I love teaching him all this.But a bad day on the water is better than a good day at work.My new woman LOVES it.Going out for a 5-6 hour ride tomorrow.haha In winter.Gotta love that! I actually got to "break in" the ski the other day.In the middle of our waterways.Me happy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!!!!! Thanks for the reply's.Means a lot to me.I HAD to have another ski and a 3 friends were also buying.I got a pretty good deal.All set up and ride away.Damn things are good on fuel ! It's pretty expensive over here. 8 litres an hour it has averaged.We don't hang around.Jumping in the surf,high speed river runs.Cruising.Don't get me wrong.I still get to work on the GTX because the son now has it.I love teaching him all this.But a bad day on the water is better than a good day at work.My new woman LOVES it.Going out for a 5-6 hour ride tomorrow.haha In winter.Gotta love that! I actually got to "break in" the ski the other day.In the middle of our waterways.Me happy

glad you picked up a 4-tec.. more importantly im glad you like the 4-tec and your breaking it in the proper way :thumbsup:

welcome to the dark side :cheers:

Back