This would be cool - Craigslist ad

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah they're a great little runabout, the 97 would have a 718 in it, the most powerful setup over the years. our neighbor had a 94 or 95 with the 657 in it, was fun but took a good while to get on plane with 4 people aboard. only had it out in rough water once, but its not something you want to be jumping any waves with. hopped a small wake with it and as soon as it leaves the water it starts trying to blow over. i keep trying to get my dad to buy one to use as a dinghy for his 50 Post down in florida, way better than regular RIBs IMO.

So if it gets a leak do you go to a tire shop? I would be scared of 16 year old inflatables

So if it gets a leak do you go to a tire shop? I would be scared of 16 year old inflatables

only takes 6-8psi, and the inflatible part was supposedly supplied by zodiac, so you can get replacement tubes iirc.

Very cool, I'd love to have one.

The guy claims it's one of 3 in the world......I don't know much about them but am still going to call BS on that.

If it was one of only 3 can you imagine trying to get parts for it? Not a good sales pitch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back