The X4 Thread

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be the greatest collection of x4 info i've ever read...and i'm only half way through it.

Just picked up a 95 720 and 96 on trailer both running for 2k.
Dont get me wrong they need plent of work.

Looking forward to this

I just finished installing my latest mod from Westside. Should be good for 5pmh and only took 45 seconds to install.

Picked up another X4, this was a limited class boat. Has some small issues I'm working through. Hope to get her right for the weekend.

11.jpg

12.jpg

Looks sweet, my boy would love the blue! But seriously, lose the Monster logo and the mailbox letters for the reg numbers, even the party barge next to you has cooler registration numbers. Contact Doc Honda for some sweet reg numbers to set that ski off right. Hope I didn't sound too harsh.

Picked up another X4, this was a limited class boat. Has some small issues I'm working through. Hope to get her right for the weekend.

12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a new pump and I was wondering if you guys had the choice, would you buy a plastic or bronze pump for a 98 spx?

So what's the difference between the 96 xp purple water box and the newer spx white water box? I've heard of guys swapping the purple ones for the white ones in their 96 xp's. just curious.

I 100% agree...I cant stand seeing mailbox numbers on any jetski, let alone a custom painted X-4.

I would much rather have a brass than a plastic pump. Im in freshwater though. The plastic ones just shatter with one rock.

On the Waterboxes, supposedly the 97 SPX flows better and has better baffles than the 96.

I have always had X4 hulls, I have never even thought of another ski. I cant see how it could get any better. My avatar pic is me on my 95. No other sit down ski I have ever seen, can come close to jumping waves or handling like an X4 hull. + They look so good and timeless.:thumbsup:

Just got back from a 9 day x4 riding trip. We had a blast.

70.jpg

We had 3 more that came on the trip too, another 96 xp, 95 xp800 and a 95 spx.

78.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of those rivets...does anybody have any of like the rivet plugs that cover up the holes in the rivets? I got two skis with OEM mats and probably need to replace about 40-50 of them between the two skis. Anyone got some they would let go cheap? I'm sure most just throw them away lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back