The X4 Thread

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa now that's one of the "500". Where are you in Ga? You know the races are outside Macon this weekend....I bet you could sell it there. Ebay will do it(just might take a couple times). Out of curiosity, how low right now?

Hello folks I have been buying and selling sea doos for several years now, most all I have had to rebuild in some way , today I pulled one out that I have had for a while and it is a 95 xp 800 with the 787x hump seat single gauge pretty nice ski and all. I was going to sell it for $500 but after looking around just being stumped by the x that I had never seen on a 787, I found this thread. Are these skis still sought after ? how do I tell what number in production it was ? Should I part it out fix it up or sell it like it is? I guess with these skis you never know everything .

Super confused........there's a dude on PWC today using that first pic of yours that says he bought it for $350 and is picking it up next weekend.

no price was 450 but he has not paid yet so I am just checking on it, is his until saturday unless he is a no show and I have had several of those here is my original add I may have confused him with the trailer part

1995 sea doo - $450 (lafayette ga)

1995 sea doo needs top end $350 for a trailer and thats a steal!! A little work and you will be on the water cheep and yes I will seperate I have current registration in my name 423 802 4115 no emails • Location: lafayette ga
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posted: 2013-03-26, 5:11PM EDT

email to a friend

Avoid scams, deal locally!Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Moneygram). Beware cashier checks, money orders, shipping, non-local buyers/sellers. More info

You know whats even funny"r is that I offered to pull it to his house that day even without the cash and he said no , I went and checked his comments and I may not sell it at all after reading his comments .Thanks for the heads up now I wonder who is ROFLTAO, Uh oh my wife just told me this is easter weekend and she want's to go on a florida trip and she is the boss .

Whoa now that's one of the "500". Where are you in Ga? You know the races are outside Macon this weekend....I bet you could sell it there. Ebay will do it(just might take a couple times). Out of curiosity, how low right now?

This is going back a few pages

Thanks Oscar. I want to get that thing.

One better

[h=2]sea doos 95 xp and 96 gtx - $4600 (west palm beach)[/h]
00r0r_183rEuIr3f9_600x450.jpg
Sea doo 95 xp 2 seater build by perry perfomance buck shot carburators 43mm r&d intake and propeller factory pipe.etc $4500 invested on this ski start righ up and runs pretty fast.the other one is a gtx 3 seater with reverse very stable and fast too both skis are on great shape only minor scratches .I am open to trade for a decent condition boat year90 and up..call or text me anytime 561 260 1976

Or

Guy Lowed it 200 bones!

[h=2]2001 RX Seadoo jetski - $2800 (Hialeah)[/h]
2001 Seadoo engine completely rebuilt new. Have original parts for sale also. Just like brand new! Call Reny for details. 954-445-0340, or call 305-687-0028 weekdays.

To bad its missing the twin pipes though! I know where a clean one owner RXX is sitting with a blown motor. I would love to own it!!! Are they that unreliable? I read in the manual it said something about changing wrist pin bearings every 25 hours......

I'm gonna end up on one when I'm older and fatter. Looks like a gentleman's performance cruiser to me. Yes they are pretty unreliable. BRP honestly thought that they would all be bought by racers for the circuit. Not true at all....they were bought by who ever had the cash in their wallet and maintenance was more than using the correct oil. The run of 500 cost BRP money and a hit on the nose from rich rednecks who claimed reliability issues while trying to rec ride a race boat. Taking the twins off just gives a normal Joe the chance to get a ride.

Speaking of those rivets...does anybody have any of like the rivet plugs that cover up the holes in the rivets? I got two skis with OEM mats and probably need to replace about 40-50 of them between the two skis. Anyone got some they would let go cheap? I'm sure most just throw them away lol
My 92 XP MATS were moldy mess distorted so I removed them and I went to sears hardware got these little white platic push in plugs and pushes them in with a dab of sealer, no leaks good for now until I get cash for Hydro Turf

Didn't all the 95 800 limited come with the purple rub rails? Or is it just a preference for yellow and black and have been changed?
IMG_8681 web.jpg

Started at the beginning, got to thread 2075...time for a break.

Have to go through the carbs, what is the, "original" Mikuni rebuild kit that everybody says to get? Seems they're more than on kit.

Fuel selector valve, replace with oem or is their an aftermarket part that will replace with no fuss?

O-ring in water separator, is this an easy to find part at the local auto parts store?

Fuel float repalcement?

A place that stocks all these parts, good prices, handles Yamaha waver runner parts, AND good customer support.

It's OK Chris it is too far away from me. I just got an HX today and I can't get the smile off my face :patriot::blush:. Get it and let me help you bring it up to speed.

I just got an HX today and I can't get the smile off my face :patriot::blush:.

In the past week or two Matt you have acquired a couple of skis, you seriously need to slow down. I'm waiting to see you on Hoarders Buried Alive or you're gonna be living in a hull out back behind your place.

Ha, those little HX's will really get you going. I went to the river today and brought my boy, we rode 2 up on the 96 XP. He originally didn't want to go, and I was like WOOT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm riding the HX!!!!!!!!!! I can honestly say that I think I look more forward to riding the HX vs. the XP, and I love my XP. It is a great balance to have both. Hope you dig the HX.

Last time we spoke you had bought one and did not want another project at that time ,so just go bid and who knows it may only bring $50

If it goes too cheap then I'm making the drive. That XP800 is a special ski.

Racer- I run the tank out on the HX and it was very fun. Before I come down off this buying streak I need that Farthing Hull by your house. If you have any neighbor's taking a Fl vacation then lmk. I'll pay their fuel and they can strap it to the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back