The great Baton Rouge flood stole my RXP!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

geauxeagles88

I had my 2015 RXP-X 260 at the dealership getting a problem looked at. Turned out to be nothing. They called to say I could pick it up, but it had been raining so I put it off. They called Friday night saying it would be a good idea to pick it up before the Amite River overflowed on Sunday. I planned to scoop it up on Saturday morning bright and early. Too late as the water rose much faster than anyone anticipated. 10's of thousands of people we're displaced and all roads were closed to the dealership in Denham Springs and they took almost 10 feet of water. I can't find pics of the dealership, but based on feedback from people in the area it doesn't look good at all.
It's insured so we're covered, but it was a leftover unsold 2015 that I got a great deal on. It wasn't even done with the break-in...
Crushed.
I'll post pics if we can find it.

Pretty work and a long term economic win for you . Now you can go buy a SC Sea Doo with the ACE engine and not have to deal with the time cost , frustration etc of dealing with a non maintenance free sc . If you got a super deal then after discovering the sc issue you now no why .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back