Thanks for All of the Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyC

Hey everyone! My wife and I bought a 1995 Speedster "rehab" project earlier this summer, and thanks to the information on this forum, I'm proud to say that we were able to get it out on the water today for her first test ride.

It's still got a long way to go, but my wife told me I was going too fast at half throttle, so I must have done something right!

I really appreciate all of the detailed information that everyone's experience and expertise provides!

With practice She will really get scared with what you can do. Tail flips and full speed turns will really get her going!

Ya know I have a similar problem with my boat, it seems every time I get over 30 a voice from somewhere in the port side seat keeps saying "slow down cowboy". Very strange.

Lou

Let the wife drive, they will soon learn how much fun speed can be. It will be at that point where you will be telling her to slow down.

You know Kicker, I think you're right, the last time she drove, I had to tell her to slow down because she almost ran over a duck. Scared the hell out of that poor duck.

Lou

We are always scared when anyone else drives. Hard to give up control. We feel so vulnerable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rented a Ski in Panama City FL. My Wife drove for 10 min. She took it back to the shore and gave up driving. Having Palpatations because I was on the back. I never said a word. Just drive, i AM THE PASSENGER. Chill, I am on for the ride.

LOL yeah it doesnt seem as crazy when you got your hands on the steering wheel!

The first Jetboat I fixed up was the same model...a HECK of alot of work, but it was alot of fun once we got it on the water.

Welcome to the best Seadoo forum in the world!! If I can help with anything let me know. My brother has parted a few of those 95 speedsters...

With practice She will really get scared with what you can do. Tail flips and full speed turns will really get her going!

I am not familiar with the Speedster; is this one of them critters you can toss into reverse at speed and do a complete nose-dive? If so, that too would be a good maneuver ... if, of course you have a place where you can hide out for a few days. Maybe a few days of peace and quiet would be worth it ... obviously I am no longer married.

One of the female Paramedics I work with has a Speedster. Scary fast for a little boat. She can wheel that boat! Jumps wakes with it, gets great air. My Wife will not even ride with her after Autumns evil little laugh. What? It's not that fast. Take a ride with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back