T-Shirt Design Contest - Vote to Select the Winner

Which design is the best for our T Shirts?

Votes: 15 46.9%

Votes: 14 43.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
We had a lot of entries to our T Shirt Design Contest. Below are the top 8 entries. Please vote for your favorites and feel free to comment. You can vote for more than one entry.

If you strongly feel there should be another entry here that is not listed, just let us know. Again, you can see all of the designs here: http://99designs.com/contests/19081

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Thanks,
Joe Z

Yeah none of the contestants used any jet boats, but we can always try to modify the winning design.

OK 9 people viewed this site...only 4 voted...you need to vote in the poll for it to work..come on people. Is anybody out there? Can you hear me. helllooooo....you have to cast your vote.
It's at the top of the page.

I'll vote, but w/o a jet boat I suspect I won't buy. And I think that's what you're really looking for, right?

Pick out the design you like best and I'll get the designer to sub in a jetboat so there is a second option. We plan on both selling the shirts and giving them away on the site.

They'll be used for events and also as incentives on the site.

Yea I'm with Karl would like to see the Jet boat. But I like #2
#1 doesn't even have a PWC yet a jet boat.

27 Members at this point have viewed this thread, but we only have 17 total votes. Come on members, we want to hear from all of you :)

Only a few days left so get your votes in now!

Personally, I like #5, with #1 a close 2nd. Hate to sound like a broken record, but I am jet boater too, so would have liked to have seen that throw in there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back