T-Shirt Design Contest - Vote to Select the Winner

Which design is the best for our T Shirts?

Votes: 15 46.9%

Votes: 14 43.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a close one! Design #2 has nearly caught up to #1.

If the support continues for #2, we'll see about making one with a PWC, and one with a Jet Boat.

:bigear:Any news on the T shirt???? Summers coming.............very, very slowly (still lots of snow on the ground here), but it is coming.

Didn't vote....

I didn't vote because I didn't think staff was eligible....!

I guess, I might have asked about it but thought it would looked rigged if I won the $150 bucks..............but, I like the winning shirt!

Oh, we could all compromise on this and put an LRV since it's a cross between a boat and a ski..............:rofl:

Think #1 should be disqualified...to many colors (4), thought it said only 3 colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy and haven't updated you all. We finalized design #2. Below is what you can expect. We are pricing out places to print for us, so keep tuned!

Attachments

• tshirts.gif
    tshirts.gif
    18.4 KB · Views: 27
#2..

will that be printed on front of shirt or back?, or front, but on left chest, with same design "big" on back..

They are ordered and should be in soon. I wasn't given a time line but I think within 2 week we'll be set.

Design...?

Joe, I must have missed this thread.....:ack: I see the design has a ski and a boat. Are they both on the shirt or can we order one or the other?:cheers:

The first run will all have the jet boat on it. Second run we'll do the ski. I'm told that next week the shirts will be in.

Cool...Keep us posted on the sale date. I'm thinking a "Tee Shirt Order" link is in order.

:hurray:Yea I want one can i can i can i can i can i pleeeeeeeeease get one pretty please I promise I'll be good.

Eventhough #1 does not have a pwc or jetboat on it....I like how number 1 stand out the best...loks very nice and as something I would wear...I like the very bright white along with the flashy design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back