Suzuki j6001

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfred Bonnabel

Looking for information on a Suzuki J6001 engine. I have a Jet Star that the motor was changed out but not completed. I need a wiring diagram to complete the wiring so that I can crank the engine. Any and all info on the J6001 would be appreciated as I am new to jet ski boats. Thanks!

Seadoo's....

We are a Seadoo forum but if I could, I'd help where I can. I also own 2 Yamahammers and have given some advice on these. But, I know nothing about the Suzuki PWC.

Might I suggest you do a Google on PWC's and see what categories come up. I know of a couple forums that deal with all makes. I'll send you a PM.:cheers:

Is there a Suzuki dealer in your area?...It might be a bit of a stretch to find one here as this is a Seadoo Forum...

Karl

OOPS, hit too many keys. Didn't mean to insult your inteligence or anything. Just trying to get some info on this darned mochine that has that hifalutin CDI on it and I don't want to burn it up. If you aint never Googled "Suzuki J6001" then you aught to just to see what kind of trash it brings up. Ain't nobody out there at any Suzuki web site that wants to take any credit for a J6001. I just wonder if it is a piece of trash?

It can get frustrating not being able to get some solutions for your toy...Have you tried a local dealer? See if you can get a website for suzuki than a dealer locater to make a good contact. If I have time I'll look around too to see if I can get you a contact on the internet. :)

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back