Suggestion

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayak

It would be nice to have a picture section in this forum. Post your doos or random pics of your surroundings, people, anything. Because up to now, pics are pretty much spreaded all over.

Please note I have no more photos of the girl in my avatar.

well there goes my first idea

what a shame thats the only picture you have.... lol
i think its a good idea though. i know a lot of people can make pictures out of their videos so we should be able to get some cool pictures of tricks and some nice looking seadoos. i'm always looking for something stylish to do with my rxp. i saw a really nice seatcover the other day for it. cost 160bucks though.:agree:

Sorry.....

Sorry Meirvin, I'm not a professional editor, but the TOS states the rules that we all must follow. We consider our site "PG" and we can't have displays of public nudity or the exploitation of either sex, no matter how small (I kinda think she didnt' know her pix was being taken). As we grow and attract sponsers, that would be the first thing to run them off. Allowing everyone to post a xerox picture of their ass.............but she is hot!..:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back