Stop Start button replacement

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

burtshaver2021

Premium Member
Premium Member
I purchased a couple of the replacement start stop red covers from OSD. I’ve read that you simply pick the old one out and wiggle the new one in but wanted to check with everyone here before I picked the old one out.

5BDDA28A-F68A-4759-BEF6-7AB3568E540B.jpegI have a replacement start stop button from OSD,I read on SBT website to just pry the old one out and push the new one into place. is that all there is to it? Thank you

Take a pick and remove all the red ring and then just slide the new red starter button cover in that spot.

So I guess I didn’t look up the part number when I was ordering it. I ordered from OSD parts.com There number was OSD5004. I think most of them take the same button. There’s a parts catalogue for free on seadoomanuals.net

beware the eBay versions...cost about the same but are made from a plastic that becomes quite hard in a short time...rendering the need for Hulk-like thumb strength to start the machine.

Back